• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is a Cupping Therapy Treatment?

:eek:My son helped me get mine up and running. He's 20 and very familiar with the site, so it was faster to have him help me. He's moving to Texas in January, so it is a way for me to keep up with him and his friends. They're a wonderful group of Christian young men and women.
SillyChef
Who has one?

There's actually another thread if you do a search....there's a bunch of us!

i refuse to do myspace. i have facebook instead

I'm there as MommaBates.

Okay, I'm an old lady. I don't get the MySpace! What is it and why would you want one? What is a blog while I'm at it? Less than 3 years ago I thought I was up to date with all this computer stuff, but it seems to have passed me right on by!! Educate me please?!

Chef Kearns said:
Okay, I'm an old lady. I don't get the MySpace! What is it and why would you want one?

It's an online community, where people can get news and pictures from friends, among other things. I don't have a MySpace page myself- I spend way too much time goofing off on the web without it! :)

What is a blog while I'm at it?

A blog is 1) an abbreviation for "web log" 2) an online diary. I've got a list of them that I check a couple of times a week because the people who own them post really funny stories about their lives.

Hope this helps!

I've found way more old school mates and friends on myspace than on any other website dedicated to 'networking' (and way more than on reunion.com at all). There are tons of other sites just like it though. Hi5, facebook, friendster, yahoo's 360, tickle, tagged, and dozens of others. The thing is, you have to know when too much is too much and don't just sign up for them all and then continually spam your family/friends to join. My mother-in-law is apparently a member of them all and it's annoying to recieve the 'join' emails.

But I love myspace b/c I can html all I want to personalize it.

Ok, I think I am one of the last known humans under 40 that does NOT have a myspace page...AND I WANT ONE NOW!!! So [trotting of to cyberspace] I'm going to get me one!!!:D

My son helped me get mine up and going. He's 20 and very familiar with the site, so it was faster to have him help me. He's moving to Texas in January, so it is a way for me to keep up with him and his friends. They're a wonderful group of Christian young men and women.

Also, the reactions are fun. He'll be talking to a friend outside of his tight-knit group and say, "You should check out my mom's MySpace." The look on their faces is priceless as they say, "Your MOM has a MySpace?!!" Lol!

BTW Darby, I'm over 40. You'd better get with it! :p

raebates said:
BTW Darby, I'm over 40. You'd better get with it! :p
HOLY MOLY!! I guess so...LOL. Thanks for the boost!:D

I just started a myspace page so I could see Leah's (mommyhugz) wedding photos.

mine is /jenniferstephens

Nothing is on it yet though.

sarahmarie said:
i refuse to do myspace. i have facebook instead

Any partically reason why? I just created one to see photos. I here so much on the news about people planning bad things on them that I worry about having one!:eek:

thechefofnorthbend said:
Ok, I think I am one of the last known humans under 40 that does NOT have a myspace page...AND I WANT ONE NOW!!! So [trotting of to cyberspace] I'm going to get me one!!!:D

It is kinda fun. I was reluctant at first, but I've reconnected with lots of people from school that I haven't seen in a long time! It's a fun way to catch up if you don't have a lot of time to talk on the phone!
I first made mine, because my dh is a computer guru & didn't think I could do it! Had to prove him wrong! He still has to help me with resizing my pictures though...

I have had a myspace account for the past year.... I didn't use it very much at first but now I have reconnected with my friends from HS, and people from Church, and some of my family. Just like anything else you have to be careful with what your doing. I also have my wedding photos on here on my album, but it is nice to have some place to send emails and so forth to people that wya you dont' always have to log into yahoo or msn tochat.

jrstephens said:
Any partically reason why? I just created one to see photos. I here so much on the news about people planning bad things on them that I worry about having one!:eek:

Well let us know what your url is for Myspace, or just click on mine to add your self to my friends..... HAHA!!! Its fun!!

thechefofnorthbend said:
HOLY MOLY!! I guess so...LOL. Thanks for the boost!:D

hey jennifer. i tried to find you on there, and the profile i am looking at the girl is located in memphis. is that you?!?

I am on there as well...

/naughtynights ;)

jrstephens said:
I just started a myspace page so I could see Leah's (mommyhugz) wedding photos.

mine is /jenniferstephens

Nothing is on it yet though.

Are you sure that is you? It looks like someone totally different when I went to it. I'm /tlennhoff .

if you guys want to be on my friends list.... please click add to my friends list... or put your whole url for your profile on here please...

I guess because I'm married to a cynical cop, I'm creeped out by myspace. I keep hearing about all the sick stuff that people use it for and I'm scared to go near it! I know we're using it for totally different purposes, but it still just weirds me out. Just my 2¢, not trying to start a debate. I know you guys aren't weirdos.

Hey, if one of us is a weirdo here, then we probable all are; since we're one big cyber cheffer family;) You can set your profile to private too, if you don't want the whole world looking at you! I do get some spam in my inbox there, but that's what the delete button is for:) I know there are real weirdos there, but heck they're everywhere.
There's some of you I need to add;)

I was hesitant at first also, but I have my page set to private so no one can see it or any pics without me adding them to my friends and if I don't know who they are I won't add them.

Sillychef, I sent you a message becuase I wasn't sure who you were. Not trying to be mean but I do occasionally get request for someoen I have absolutely no idea who they are and I won't add them.

I have my profile on their set to private as well...... believe me I have goten request for people that I dont' even have a clue who they are.....But I understand people being hestiant and werry.... I was too!!!

Related to What Is a Cupping Therapy Treatment?

1. What is cupping therapy?

Cupping therapy is a form of alternative medicine that involves placing cups on the skin to create suction. This suction is believed to promote blood flow, reduce inflammation, and promote relaxation.

2. How does cupping therapy work?

Cupping therapy works by creating suction on the skin, which increases blood flow to the area and promotes healing. This suction also helps to release tension in the muscles and fascia, reducing inflammation and promoting relaxation.

3. What are the benefits of cupping therapy?

Cupping therapy has been claimed to have a variety of benefits, including reducing pain and inflammation, improving blood flow, promoting relaxation, and aiding in detoxification. However, more research is needed to fully understand the potential benefits of cupping therapy.

4. Is cupping therapy safe?

Cupping therapy is generally considered safe when performed by a trained professional. However, it can cause bruising, skin irritation, and discomfort. It is important to consult with a healthcare provider before trying cupping therapy, especially if you have any underlying health conditions.

5. How often should I get cupping therapy?

The frequency of cupping therapy treatments can vary depending on your individual needs and the recommendation of a trained professional. Some people may benefit from weekly treatments, while others may only need occasional sessions. It is important to work with a qualified practitioner to determine the best treatment plan for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
pattikake
Replies
Views
PCMomto4