• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What inspired me to become a PC consultant?

In summary, the person became a Pampered Chef consultant because of their love for cooking and the products. They have been a customer for over 11 years and finally decided to turn it into a business opportunity. They balance being a consultant with being a stay-at-home mom by having a flexible schedule and support from family and friends. Their goal as a consultant is to share their love for the products, build a successful business, and earn extra income for their family.
bcmama
Hi everybody! I'm Whitney, and I'm finally going to become a PC consultant, after years of hosting shows, LOL! I had a "Pampered Bride" shower 11 years ago and I've been hooked ever since. I've had the same consultant for 8 years now, and she's been oh-so-patiently waiting for me to join her team. I am finally ready!

I have been married to my hubby for almost 10 years now, and we have 2 beautiful girls, ages 5 and almost 7. Two cats and a dog also:) so it gets kind of crazy here! I stay at home with my kids, and I also babysit 2 babies. I absolutely cannot wait to start my business, and get out of the house and interact with adults!

Anyway, I found this site a few days ago and have been having a blast exploring. SO many helpful things here.

Congrats to you its an adventure of a lifetime and something you will never regret.

I am so happy for your new business, but remember it is your business. You control your own destiny no one else. I am glad you are here where you can have some support. There are many helpful consultants on this site. Utilize them as many times as you need.

Welcome, welcome!!

I too became a consultant to speak in full sentances. LOL

You'll love it!

Welcome! Best wishes on your new business.

Welcome aboard!!!:)

Best wishes on your PC career. I'm sure you'll love it.

Have a great time here! There is so many helpful flyers in the files section that will help your business be awesome! Welcome to PC! As one of our Directors says, "Every time I go to work, I go to a party!"

Whitney, welcome to the family! Where in Virginia are you located? We have several Virginians here. I, myself, live in Fauquier County.

Last edited:
pcchefjane said:
Have a great time here! There is so many helpful flyers in the files section that will help your business be awesome! Welcome to PC! As one of our Directors says, "Every time I go to work, I go to a party!"

I am definitely going to write that one down and remember it! How true!!

pampchefsarah said:
Whitney, welcome to the family! Where in Virginia are you located? We have several Virginians here. I, myself, live in Fauquier County.

Thanks!! I am in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia--Dayton. I grew up in the Tidewater area, but went to college here and fell in love with the area. Never went back! I had a roomate in college from Fauquier County.

covington, va girl here

Welcome! Glad to have you. :)

1. What inspired you to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

I have always been passionate about cooking and entertaining, and I fell in love with the Pampered Chef products when I attended a "Pampered Bride" shower 11 years ago. I have been a loyal customer ever since and finally decided to turn my love for the products into a business opportunity.

2. How long have you been a Pampered Chef consultant?

I am just starting my journey as a Pampered Chef consultant, but I have been a customer for over 11 years. I am excited to finally join the team and share my love for these amazing products with others.

3. What made you finally decide to become a consultant?

After years of hosting shows and using the products, I realized how much I truly enjoyed sharing them with others. I also wanted to have a job that allowed me to get out of the house and interact with adults while still being able to stay home with my children.

4. How do you balance being a Pampered Chef consultant with being a stay-at-home mom?

As a stay-at-home mom, I have a flexible schedule that allows me to work around my children's needs. I plan to primarily host shows in the evenings and on weekends, when my husband can watch the kids. I also have the support of my family and friends who are excited to host shows and help me succeed in my business.

5. What do you hope to achieve as a Pampered Chef consultant?

I hope to share my love for these amazing products with others and help them discover new and easier ways to cook and entertain. I also hope to build a successful business and create a sense of community with my team and customers. And of course, I hope to earn some extra income for my family while doing something that I truly enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Desy Maus
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Trisa D