• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Happened to the Trading Post from Childhood Memories?

In summary, the Trading Post is an online marketplace exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants. It allows them to buy and sell gently used or discontinued products from other consultants. To access the Trading Post, consultants can log into their account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Trading Post" tab. The marketplace offers a variety of products, including gently used and discontinued items, exclusive consultant-only products, and business supplies and tools. To make a purchase, consultants can browse the listings and add items to their cart, then complete the purchase through the Pampered Chef website. To sell on the Trading Post, consultants must be registered and can list items for sale through their account, following Pampered Chef's product guidelines.
schel
What happened to the Trading Post?
Schel

Lookunder Marketplace - I was lost as well ...

I thought someone traded for it.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I thought someone traded for it.

You are to funny! I bet your shows are a blast!
Schel

I was confused once as a kid - the guy on the radio was announcing the results of a telephone poll, and I was confused because we had a telephone pole right in the back yard where four back yards came together.

Related to What Happened to the Trading Post from Childhood Memories?

What is the Trading Post?

The Trading Post is a special online marketplace exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants. It allows consultants to buy and sell gently used or discontinued products from other consultants.

How do I access the Trading Post?

You can access the Trading Post through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and click on the "Trading Post" tab in the main menu.

What types of products can I find on the Trading Post?

The Trading Post offers a variety of products, including gently used and discontinued items, as well as exclusive consultant-only products. You can also find business supplies and tools for your Pampered Chef business.

How do I buy from the Trading Post?

To buy from the Trading Post, simply browse the listings and add items to your cart. When you're ready to check out, you'll be directed to complete the purchase through the Pampered Chef website.

How do I sell on the Trading Post?

To sell on the Trading Post, you must be a registered Pampered Chef consultant. You can list your items for sale by creating a listing in your consultant account. Please note that all items must be in good condition and follow Pampered Chef's product guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
speedychef
Replies
Views
3RingChef