• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Gadgets Did Family Fun Magazine Feature in March 2007?

In summary, Family Fun Magazine is a resource that provides ideas, inspiration, and resources for families to have fun and make memories together. It is published 10 times per year, with a combined issue in December/January. Readers can submit their own ideas, recipes, or crafts through the website or by mail. The magazine is geared towards families with children aged 3-12, but can be enjoyed by all ages. Both print and digital versions are available for subscription.
Pamperedchef8592
I just got my Family Fun maganize and our a/p/c slicer is featured on page 76 of the March 2007 addition. it calls it a fun gadget and the brand that families mention most. There is also a nice color picture.

Very cool!! I saw it in mine, too!!

Okay what is a Family fun Mag?

SillyChef said:
Okay what is a Family fun Mag?

It is a magazine geared towards families and fun. They have articles related to children activities, family vacations, children crafts, recipes that are family friendly or that children can make, etc. It is a great magazine for parents with young children, and also for Aunts and Uncles whom spend time with nieces and nephews.

Here is a link:

http://www.familyfun.com

I just got mine too! How cool. I love having things like this to put in my show binder.

Related to What Gadgets Did Family Fun Magazine Feature in March 2007?

1. What is the focus of Family Fun Magazine?

Family Fun Magazine focuses on providing ideas, inspiration, and resources for families to have fun and make memories together through activities, recipes, crafts, and more.

2. How often is Family Fun Magazine published?

Family Fun Magazine is published 10 times per year, with a combined issue in December/January.

3. Can I submit my own ideas, recipes, or crafts to Family Fun Magazine?

Yes, Family Fun Magazine welcomes submissions from readers. You can submit your ideas, recipes, or crafts through their website or by mail.

4. Is Family Fun Magazine geared towards a specific age group?

Family Fun Magazine is designed for families with children aged 3-12, but many of the ideas and activities can be enjoyed by all ages.

5. Are there digital versions of Family Fun Magazine available?

Yes, Family Fun Magazine is available in both print and digital formats. You can subscribe to the digital version through their website or through various digital newsstands.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• genburk
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
genburk
  • BeckyC5830
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pamperedlinda