• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Free Items Can I Get on My Supply Order?

In summary, the conversation was about ordering free items from the supply order. Some of the free items mentioned were the Cooking Show Planning FN31, Consultant Agreement, Round Up From The Heart Trivit FN70, Not Available Stickers JB21, and seasonal order forms. The conversation also included tips on how to browse and order items through P3 and whether or not consultants can order a Quick Start Box if they do not have a recruit.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
I seem to remember someone mentioning that there are a bunch of things you can order for free on supply order. I have found (so far) the cooking show planning guide, and the Independant Consultant Agreement. Am I missing anything else?

I'm all about the free stuff!!

Thanks,

Annabel

The ones I know of are... Cooking Show Planning FN31, Consultant Agreement and I know you can order the Round Up From The Heart Trivit once for FREE as long as you promote it at every show FN70. There were some Not Available Stickers JB21 that were free, don't know if they are still there or not.

Anyone else??

Carol

cwinter474 said:
...and I know you can order the Round Up From The Heart Trivit once for FREE as long as you promote it at every show FN70.

I did not know this! And I talk about it at every show as I also work at my church where we house the Community Food Pantry...I am going to get one with my next supply order.

Thanks!

Here's the trick that I use, when you place your supply order, browse the items and then click the heading above the $amount and put them in order from least to greatest, and everything thats free will come up first.

Seasonally, you can also get one pack of order forms.

bsaxman said:
Here's the trick that I use, when you place your supply order, browse the items and then click the heading above the $amount and put them in order from least to greatest, and everything thats free will come up first.

OK, I am looking at the pdf form and entering stuff into P3. Is there someway I can do this on-line through CC??? I am not understanding where to browse and click!!??

Of course, My kids woke me up at 6am, and I didn't get to sleep until after 1am (couldn't turn my mind off!!). So that couldhave something to do with it!! :) Yaaawwwwnnn!

Not through CC, but through P3. There's a non-commission order type in P3, so you can submit your supply orders that way.

That's what I've been doing :). I'm just not sure what Brandi means by "Browse the items then click the heading". Can you browse in P3??!! I get the part about clicking the list of items (in P3) to change the order by price...

Like I said, I'm tired... :):indif:

In P3, when you're on the items tab, click the magnifying glass that's next to the item number entry box. That will pull up a screen where you can search for items. Click the column headings to sort by that column.

Yes, you can! Instead of clicking typing in the item number in P3, there is a little picture of... maybe a magniflying glass next to the box to type in the number.... (Sorry, I'm going off of memory because I dont have my laptop w/ P3 with me!) If you still don't see it maybe someone else on here who has P3 in front of them can help you! If not I'll check back when I can get to my laptop!

Aha!!! Thank you soooo much!!

I knew there was a way to look up an item by name, and I could NOT find it!! (even searching the help files...). Eventually, I was going to ask on here.

Very cool :)

Thanks Ann and Brandi!

ETA! IGNORE THIS! I just figured it out - only directors can order it. Got to love those big red dots that tell you something is wrong!!

One more thing... I notice that I can order a quick start box for free. Now obviously that is supposed to be for if I recruit someone! What if I get it, just in case, but by the end of the season I don't have a recruit. Can I use the stuff myself?? Obviously the cats would be technically out of date, but still good for passing out/leaving in opportune places...

Of course I wouldn't plan on ordering it just to use myself, but I guess I really can't say for sure that I WON'T recruit someone tomorrow, so it seems that it is something that would be good to have on hand.

AnnieBee said:
ETA! IGNORE THIS! I just figured it out - only directors can order it. Got to love those big red dots that tell you something is wrong!!

One more thing... I notice that I can order a quick start box for free. Now obviously that is supposed to be for if I recruit someone! What if I get it, just in case, but by the end of the season I don't have a recruit. Can I use the stuff myself?? Obviously the cats would be technically out of date, but still good for passing out/leaving in opportune places...

Of course I wouldn't plan on ordering it just to use myself, but I guess I really can't say for sure that I WON'T recruit someone tomorrow, so it seems that it is something that would be good to have on hand.

Only directors and above can order the Quick Start Boxes.....

Thanks Becky - I just managed to figure that out! (see my edit!) :)

Related to What Free Items Can I Get on My Supply Order?

What is the policy for earning free items on a supply order?

Our current policy for earning free items on a supply order is that for every $200 in sales made on a supply order, you will earn one free item from our approved list of products. The total amount of free items you can earn is based on your sales for the order, with a maximum of 5 free items per supply order.

How do I know which products are eligible for free items on a supply order?

We have a pre-approved list of products that are eligible for free items on a supply order. This list is updated regularly and can be found on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. Please note that not all products are eligible for this promotion.

Can I earn free items on a supply order if I am a consultant?

Yes, consultants are also eligible to earn free items on a supply order. The same policy applies, with one free item earned for every $200 in sales on the supply order and a maximum of 5 free items per order.

What happens if I return items from my supply order after earning free items?

If you return items from your supply order that contributed to earning free items, the value of the returned items will be deducted from your sales total. This may result in a decrease in the number of free items earned or the forfeiture of earned free items.

Can I combine multiple supply orders to earn free items?

No, free items are earned based on the sales total for each individual supply order. Multiple supply orders cannot be combined to reach the $200 threshold for earning free items. Each supply order must reach $200 in sales to be eligible for free items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • kltaylo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • klsnyder