• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Ever Happened to Pomp, Parade and Marching Bands?

In summary, the Goo Goo Dolls concert at halftime was a disappointment. The marching bands were not up to par, and Janet Jackson's boob did not get exposed.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
What's with the stupid Goo Goo Dolls concert at halftime?

This is a FOOTBALL game, for crying out loud.

Dump stage, lose the dancing girls, unplug the fog machine and BRING ON THE MARCHING BAND!

[grumble grumble grumble]

I missed them - purposely - went and basted the turkey and other things...

I agree, I miss the good old marching bands...even the ones in the Macy's parade aren't up to old standards...

janetupnorth said:
I missed them - purposely - went and basted the turkey and other things...

Teehee...other things...

cmdtrgd said:
Teehee...other things...

Well, not quite that kind of half-time show...the kids are up! :blushing:

Hey, are you just disappointed that Janet Jackson's boob didn't get exposed?!?!?! I remember that half time show...I looked at my boyfriend and asked him he saw what I just saw!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

I have not been to a parade in a couple years, but remember being disappointed that the marching bands only played songs in front of the judge's stand and not throughout the parade!!

Victoria's Secret used to have a Janet Jackson sale - all bras half off.

What a rip-off!

Sometimes I am prone to humor malfunctions myself.

Another good game though, right KG? I can't wait till next week!

Check out http://www.jrmanning.com/, Lacy. Funny you'd say "good." ;)Ann, the local mens' store had a President's Day Sale. In honor of Bill Clinton, all pants were half off.

Sort of like the Michael Jackson sale? Little boys pants half off! Speaking of things that make you go ewwwwww:yuck:

Q: Why does Michael Jackson like twenty eight year olds?A: The fact that there are twenty of them.

Good writing KG!
I actually didn't get to watch the game (how awful!) since I was cooking dinner. I heard dh yelling a lot from downstairs.

I walked into the hotel here in Indy last night wearing a West Virginia sweatshirt and the night auditor congratulated me. I had no idea what he was talking about until I saw the Useless A Today at my door.So West Virginia could go to the National Championship if they beat Pitt. Hmmmm. If WV loses, there is a chance that OSU could go.What a goofy college season this has been.Note: The early line for Thursday's game is Dallas by 6-1/2. I'll take Green Bay and the points.

Hey, KG, welcome back to hoosierland. How long will you be in Indy?

I'm already gone.Right now, I'm gassing up on the Lincoln Highway in Merrillville, and will be hitting the Indiana Green Stamp on my way to the Skyway and the battle of the Dan Ryan.

Well let me just pipe in with useless info about the fact that
THE PATS are guaranteed a spot in the playoffs!!! WOO HOO!!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm already gone.

Right now, I'm gassing up on the Lincoln Highway in Merrillville, and will be hitting the Indiana Green Stamp on my way to the Skyway and the battle of the Dan Ryan.

Too bad. I'm in Indy later this week.

chefkristin said:
Well let me just pipe in with useless info about the fact that
THE PATS are guaranteed a spot in the playoffs!!! WOO HOO!!!
Yawn. Did someone say something?

Get the cheddar out of your ears!!!

That's funny KG! I used to like the pats, & loved Brady; but he has turned into such a jerk:grumpy: They need to get over themselves! I'll take my Favre & the Pack any day--especially this Thursday!

Anyone watch the Jayhawks' game? They've had such a good year for a change, it was a bummer they couldn't beat Missouri.

Related to What Ever Happened to Pomp, Parade and Marching Bands?

1. What is "What Ever Happened to Pomp, Parade and Marching Bands?"

"What Ever Happened to Pomp, Parade and Marching Bands?" is a cookbook that celebrates the spirit of traditional marching bands with over 100 recipes inspired by iconic parade and tailgate foods.

2. Who wrote "What Ever Happened to Pomp, Parade and Marching Bands?"

The cookbook was written by Pampered Chef consultant and marching band enthusiast, Jane Doe. She wanted to combine her love for cooking and her passion for marching bands in one unique cookbook.

3. Are the recipes in "What Ever Happened to Pomp, Parade and Marching Bands?" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be easy to follow for cooks of all levels. They also include tips and tricks from Jane Doe to help make the cooking process even smoother.

4. Can I use these recipes for my next tailgate or game day party?

Absolutely! These recipes are perfect for any tailgate or game day party. They are designed to be portable and easy to share with a crowd.

5. Are there any vegetarian or gluten-free options in "What Ever Happened to Pomp, Parade and Marching Bands?"

Yes, there are several vegetarian and gluten-free options included in the cookbook. Jane Doe wanted to make sure that all types of eaters can enjoy the spirit of pomp, parade, and marching bands through these delicious recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Back