• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Does the (T) Beside My Recruit's Name Mean?

In summary, the (T) beside a recruit's name at Pampered Chef indicates they are part of the team or trainee program and are in training to become a consultant. This program typically lasts for 90 days and during this time, the recruit can still sell products but will not have access to all resources. Ways to support a recruit during this time include attending parties and events, sharing their posts on social media, and hosting a party for them. After completing the program, the recruit will become a full consultant with access to all resources and the opportunity to continue training and growing their business with support from their mentor and the Pampered Chef community.
whiteyteresa
Beside my recruits name is a letter (T)

It did say (I) for inactive last week

What does (T) stand for???

:chef:

L is Leave.
I is Inactive.But I don't know what T stands for. That sounds like a question for HO.

I signed my recruit last May

She was suppose to have done a show in June (she even borrowed stuff off of me) but nothing showed up

Then in December I saw something under her name - I thought that WOW she is going to finally do something

Come to find out in January, she ripped off PC. She did a show in June and then in September - the host from that show contacted PC HO and said that they never received the stuff that they paid for. The host sent copies of canceled checks to PC and they sent out the stuff the people ordered. Then the Host contacted PC again in early December saying that they are still missing more stuff. They sent out more stuff. My director got the e-mail stating all of this stuff in mid January. She forwarded it to me.

Now this recruit owes $591.90 to PC.

SO I can't figure this out.

Just guessing, but could T = terminated?

That would make sense

Thanks

:chef:

SusanBP0129 said:
Just guessing, but could T = terminated?
Or how about Tacky?:p

Related to What Does the (T) Beside My Recruit's Name Mean?

1. What does the (T) beside my recruit's name mean?

The (T) beside your recruit's name indicates that they are a part of the "team" or "trainee" program at Pampered Chef. This means they are currently in training to become a full-fledged consultant.

2. How long will my recruit be a (T)?

The length of the team or trainee program varies, but it typically lasts for 90 days. During this time, your recruit will receive training and support from their mentor to prepare them for becoming a consultant.

3. Can my recruit still sell products while they are a (T)?

Yes, your recruit can still sell products while they are a (T). However, they will not have access to all of the resources and tools that a full consultant has until they complete the team or trainee program.

4. How can I support my recruit while they are a (T)?

There are many ways you can support your recruit during their training period. You can attend their parties and events, share their posts on social media, and offer encouragement and advice. You can also consider hosting a party for them to help them get started.

5. What happens after my recruit completes the team or trainee program?

After completing the team or trainee program, your recruit will become a full consultant and will have access to all of the resources and tools needed to run their own Pampered Chef business. They will also have the opportunity to continue their training and grow their business with the support of their mentor and the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• {*mandy*}
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
{*mandy*}
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • acrylicjen