• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Does it Mean to Host a Show?

In summary, the "How to Have a Show" flyer can be found in the Pampered Chef consultant's portal or requested from your consultant. It can be customized with personal information and should include details about hosting a show, contact information, show date and time, and any special offers. The flyer can be shared on social media and it is recommended to distribute at least 20-25 flyers to reach potential guests.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I'm looking for something that explains in simple terms what it means to host a show.

One of my consultants is doing a fundraiser catalog show and she wants each person to receive something that will explain what it means when then book a show with her.

Any ideas?

I am sad no one responded to this. I actually still run into people at fairs/bazaars that do not know what it means to host a party. Has everyone just delt with this verbally?

I usually refer to the chart in the back page. Tell them they invite their friends over for a fun night of fun and learning. As their orders add up, they get to earn free stuff. By having the visual of the chart, it makes it easier to understand what they can get. PC offers a great flyer that is basically the back inside page of the catalog. Spells out everything about hosting a show right there.

Related to What Does it Mean to Host a Show?

1. How do I get a "How to Have a Show" flyer?

The "How to Have a Show" flyer can be found in the Pampered Chef consultant's portal under the "Marketing Materials" section. You can also request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can I customize the flyer with my own information?

Yes, the flyer can be customized with your personal information, such as your name, contact information, and show date. You can do this by using a PDF editor or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

3. What should I include on the flyer?

The flyer should include information about the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show, such as earning free products and discounts. It should also include your contact information, show date and time, and any special offers or themes for the show.

4. Can I share the flyer on social media?

Yes, you can share the flyer on social media to promote your Pampered Chef show. Simply save the flyer as an image and post it on your preferred social media platforms, along with a brief description of your show and how to RSVP.

5. How many flyers should I distribute?

It is recommended to distribute at least 20-25 flyers to reach a good number of potential guests. You can also distribute more if you have a larger network or want to target a specific group of people, such as your coworkers or neighbors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefAndiHV
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Linda
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
oreocowgirl
  • PCwithStay-C