• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Does BRU Stand For? A Confession of Cluelessness

In summary, "Call Me Clueless" is a beginner-friendly cookbook and cooking guide written by Doris Christopher, the founder of the company. It includes easy-to-follow recipes, cooking tips, and kitchen hacks for building confidence and skills in the kitchen. The recipes are suitable for all skill levels and include options for vegetarian and vegan diets. The cookbook can be purchased through the company's website or a Pampered Chef consultant, and can also be earned as a host reward by hosting a cooking party.
ihavethetools
Sometimes this happens when I've been gone for a few months and I've missed something somewhere....blame it on age, or being gone, it all works;)

But what does BRU stand for??????
I keep seeing it on here and don't have a clue.

Kris

Babies R UsBabies R Us...some consultants have been blessed/lucky enough to get in on events they do there.

HTH!

Hi! Kris,

Bru stands for Babies R Us. Once a month some of us were able to get vendor table spots at our local Babies R Us. They have a different theme for each month.

Cindy

Oh, well of course. LOL

That's like my brother who has been in trucking for a long time. Last week I told him he ought to go on down to SLC (Salt Lake City) rather than sit in Idaho. He wrote back and said....what is SLC I have no idea what you're saying? :D
Must run in my family. LOL

Thanks!

Kris

You're not clueless Kris! I have been here the whole time and it still took me a week to figure it out.

Related to What Does BRU Stand For? A Confession of Cluelessness

1. What is "Call Me Clueless"?

"Call Me Clueless" is a cookbook and cooking guide specifically designed for beginners in the kitchen. It includes easy-to-follow recipes, cooking tips, and kitchen hacks to help build confidence and skills in the kitchen.

2. Who wrote "Call Me Clueless"?

The cookbook was written by our founder, Doris Christopher, who has over 40 years of experience in the kitchen and is passionate about helping others learn how to cook.

3. Are the recipes in "Call Me Clueless" suitable for all skill levels?

Yes, the recipes in the cookbook are designed for beginners but can also be enjoyed by more experienced cooks. They are simple, straightforward, and use basic ingredients and cooking techniques.

4. Does "Call Me Clueless" include any vegetarian or vegan recipes?

Yes, the cookbook includes a variety of recipes for all dietary preferences, including vegetarian and vegan options. It also includes tips for modifying recipes to fit different dietary needs.

5. Can I purchase "Call Me Clueless" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Call Me Clueless" is available for purchase through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also host a cooking party and earn the cookbook for free as a host reward.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tada
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
heat123
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jayne
  • dooleycrew