• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What Do You Say When Clients Want to be Contacted by Email?

In summary, some people ask to be emailed information instead of discussing it on the phone because they may be busy at the moment. This could be a way of saying no without directly rejecting the offer. However, it's always a good idea to follow up with an email and provide any necessary information. It's also important to ask if they need anything specific or if you should just send open dates. And it's always a good idea to follow up again if they don't respond to the initial email.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I'm doing tons of booking calls right now and I'm getting lots of "why don't you email me and I'll get back to you." What do you say to that? I'm sure it's just a way for them to say no without having to say it on the phone.

I really need to get some shows on my books!!!

Winnipegk said:
I'm sure it's just a way for them to say no without having to say it on the phone.

Sometimes if I'm in the middle of something, I'd rather have someone e-mail me info so I can look at it when I have the time to devote to it. I'm not necessarily blowing someone off... I just know that I'm not in the frame of mind to pay attention to what they are saying at that moment. Now, I'm not saying that they might not be trying to say no in a nice way, but I don't think that's the case with everyone!

If they ask you to e-mail them, do it. Then they can never say, "I asked you to e-mail me and you never did..." Just cover your butt!

Plus, if you do follow-up with an e-mail like they asked, what's the worst that can happen?

Oh yes I definitely will email...I'm just wondering if I should be asking if they need specific info or should I send them my open dates? I just hate picking dates over email. What should I email them? Would you follow up if you email them and they don't get back to you?

Winnipegk said:
Oh yes I definitely will email...I'm just wondering if I should be asking if they need specific info or should I send them my open dates? I just hate picking dates over email. What should I email them? Would you follow up if you email them and they don't get back to you?

If you don't like picking dates over e-mail, then don't do it.

And yes, I always follow-up after I send the e-mail to see if they have any questions. :)

Hi there! I completely understand that some people prefer to communicate through email, and I am more than happy to accommodate that. However, I have found that phone calls are more effective in discussing all the details and answering any questions you may have. Would it be possible for me to give you a quick call to discuss the cooking show and answer any questions you may have? I promise to keep it brief and respect your time. Thank you for considering hosting a cooking show, I am really excited to work with you!

1. What is "What Do You Say Re: Email Me?"

"What Do You Say Re: Email Me?" is a popular email subject line used by Pampered Chef consultants to follow up with customers and potential customers.

2. Why do Pampered Chef consultants use this subject line?

This subject line is used because it prompts the email recipient to respond, making it more likely for the consultant to engage in a conversation and potentially make a sale or book a party.

3. Do I have to use this subject line as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you are not required to use this subject line. However, it has been proven to be effective in increasing response rates and ultimately sales for Pampered Chef consultants.

4. Can I personalize the subject line?

Yes, you can personalize the subject line to fit your style and brand as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, it is recommended to keep the overall message and purpose of the subject line the same.

5. How often should I use this subject line?

It is up to your discretion as a consultant to determine how often you want to use this subject line. However, it is important to not overuse it and to switch it up with other subject lines to keep your emails interesting and engaging for your recipients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Mom 55
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies