• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Dessert Ideas Can I Make for a Fundraiser with Limited Equipment?

In summary, the American Cancer Society is having a fundraiser on Wed at their headquarters in Atlanta. There is a lunchtime show (11:30-1:30). There will be a dessert show (Strawberry Cream Trifle) but no oven is available so a microwave will be brought. There will be a demo of strawberry cream trifle.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I have a fundraiser on Wed at the American Cancer Society HQ in Atlanta. Last year there was not huge attendance b/c they were in the process of moving. In previous years it has been well attended and, this year they are expecting 25-50. It's a lunchtime show (11:30-1:30). I'll be providing the ingredients and have decided to do it as a dessert show (they know not to expect a meal). What would you recommend? I do not have an oven and their microwaves are small. I have a single electric burner that I can bring with me if I need it.

This is what I'm thinking:

• Fix your own profiterol. I'll bring a huge batch of puffs and have my EAD filled with white chocolate pudding. I'll also have my Decorator Bottles with pink strawberry flavored icing and chocolate icing. I'll have some already finished in the Rectangle Chillzane Platter and all the 'do-it-yourself' puffs in either the Large Dots Bowl or the Rectangle Woven Basket.
  • Strawberry Cream Trifle as the demo.

Any better suggestions? I want something that isn't too expensive and that will feed a lot of people.

Last edited:
How about Berries 'n Cream Wonton cups, with the cups made up ahead of time?

Greek Cheese Torta. Serve it with crackers instead of bread. You can have a second one already made. I made this for a party that had 25-30 people and it was plenty.

I like the ideas you have already. Have fun!

The Red white and blueberry trifle looks great! Like others have said, have 2 for what ever you decide. :)

jbdowd0798 said:
The Red white and blueberry trifle looks great! Like others have said, have 2 for what ever you decide. :)
That sounds really good and it's really pretty too. But too expensive since I'm footing the bill for the food. I'll make this one for a party this summer though.

Related to What Dessert Ideas Can I Make for a Fundraiser with Limited Equipment?

1. What are some easy appetizer ideas for a demo with 25-50 people?

Some easy appetizer ideas for a demo with 25-50 people include mini caprese skewers, bruschetta, spinach and artichoke dip, and mini quiches.

2. Do you have any main dish suggestions for a large demo group?

Yes, some main dish suggestions for a large demo group are slow cooker pulled pork, chicken fajitas, pasta salad with grilled chicken, and vegetable stir-fry.

3. Are there any vegetarian options for a demo with 25-50 people?

Absolutely! Some vegetarian options for a demo with 25-50 people are grilled vegetable skewers, veggie wraps, quinoa salad, and roasted vegetable tart.

4. Can you recommend any dessert ideas for a demo with a large group?

For dessert, you can try making mini fruit tarts, chocolate-covered strawberries, apple crisp, or a build-your-own sundae bar.

5. What are some tips for keeping the food fresh during a demo with 25-50 people?

To keep the food fresh during a demo with 25-50 people, make sure to use ice packs or coolers for cold dishes, keep hot dishes in insulated containers, and replenish food as needed. It's also a good idea to have extra ingredients on hand in case you need to make a new batch of a dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • CrazyChef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies