• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can You Do to Help the Home Office Staff During Today's Busy Day?

In summary, the Home Office is having a hard time staffing today because many of the schools are closed. Most people in the area are either visiting family or stuck at home. It is supposed to be sunny and in the mid-30s tomorrow.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

I am guessing things at the Home Office will be extra hectic today because of the weather. Please remember to be extra patient with them! My guess is their staffing today will be short, especially since many of the schools are closed.

Thanks!
Lisa

Are the storms hitting Chicago?

signed,
Clueless in South Florida

Sure is! Just across the border in Wisconsin, we have blizzard warnings ... everything's closed!

Wow cool!! Talk lots of pictures and post them for thos eof us who don't get to see snow!

This little Southern girl in the deep South of Alabam would LOVE to see experience snow! The last time it snwoed here was 2001 - the first winter me and my husband were married. Us and our daschound had snow ball fights! It was so fun!

jrstephens said:
This little Southern girl in the deep South of Alabam would LOVE to see experience snow! The last time it snwoed here was 2001 - the first winter me and my husband were married. Us and our daschound had snow ball fights! It was so fun!

It's not quite as much fun when you live with it every year! I get all excited the first time the snow covers the ground, but after a few days of that I'm ready for spring! My husband & I lived in South Florida for 4 years & did NOT miss the snow! We did come home for Christmas & usually saw snow, but we were very happy to go back to the beach in January!

My family is in the Milwaukee area - they had a blizzard and over 10 inches of snow - I'm so glad I'm in North Carolina. It was raining for part of the day but in the 60's -I think it made it into the low 70's!

Hmm, we are spoiled in CA I guess! NO snow in San Diego and it feels about 70 out there today. What's nice though is we can visit the local mtns. 40 min away and see real snow. I always wondered what it would be like to live in a place where it does have snow days! Or at least live where we have a few change of seasons, not so much in SD~ it was 90 in the middle of November! :(

ChefLisa said:
Hi all!

I am guessing things at the Home Office will be extra hectic today because of the weather. Please remember to be extra patient with them! My guess is their staffing today will be short, especially since many of the schools are closed.

Thanks!
Lisa

Why were the schools closed today? Im in Barrow Co. and we had school. Maybe it was a teacher day or something:cool:

Any of you gals are welcome to visit anytime and see the snow!! There is no snow like in Alaska!!

In Northern NV we have 4 seasons...Winter, June, July and August (you never know what you are going to get) :)
Valky

Yep, we got LOTS of snow around here. I'd say here in Geneva, IL it was 9 inches of snow. All the schools were closed. I had a show tonight and luckily it was just right across the street and all the guests were neighbors, so they didn't have far to travel! Much better than my show last night where just ONE guest showed up.

Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and around 33. Woo hoo!:D

gilliandanielle said:
Any of you gals are welcome to visit anytime and see the snow!! There is no snow like in Alaska!!
I think I'll take a pass on that one. I hate cold, unless I can stay inside and snuggle. I don't mind looking at the snow out the window of a warm place though, lol.

Related to What Can You Do to Help the Home Office Staff During Today's Busy Day?

What is "Something to Remember Today!"?

"Something to Remember Today!" is a Pampered Chef product that helps you create personalized memory books with your own photos and stories. It's a great way to capture and preserve special moments and memories.

How does "Something to Remember Today!" work?

First, you'll need to gather your photos and stories. Then, using our easy-to-use software, you can design and customize your memory book with different layouts, fonts, and colors. Once you're happy with your design, you can order a professionally printed book that will be shipped directly to you.

Do I need any special equipment to use "Something to Remember Today!"?

No, you don't need any special equipment. You can create your memory book using any computer or device with internet access. And if you prefer, you can also order a paper version of the software for an additional cost.

Can I add text and captions to my photos?

Yes, you can add text and captions to your photos. Our software allows you to customize each page with text boxes where you can add your own stories, memories, and captions to accompany your photos.

Is "Something to Remember Today!" easy to use?

Yes, "Something to Remember Today!" is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use. Our software has a simple interface and offers step-by-step instructions to help you create your memory book. And if you need any additional help, our customer service team is always available to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Oklabell