• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can We Do to Celebrate Doris' 30th Anniversary Cooking Show?

In summary, Friday, October 15 falls on the 15th day of the month of October and is a date that occurs every year. While there is no specific significance to this day, it has been the date of notable events in history. It is not recognized as a national holiday in the United States, but it may be observed as a holiday in other countries or cultures. Some fun activities to do on this day include attending a fall festival, going apple picking, or watching a scary movie. Additionally, you can still order from Pampered Chef on Friday, October 15 through their website or by contacting a local consultant.
pkd09
Silver Member
This date is the 30th anniversary of Doris' first cooking show. Let's brainstorm on what we will do in honor of that date!

I am thinking....a Friday night....ladies night out. Munchies, margharitas, fun. Invite past hosts, special guests, top customers, maybe a Mystery Host, prize drawing.

Let's keep the ideas going:love:

Ooh, good to know. I'll have to think about that one--offer a secret special for those at a show on that day.

You can have a birthday party for me too! I would have been having my first birthday when Doris started the company. :) Seriously, I am thinking of offering a special and having an open house/birthday party.

Related to What Can We Do to Celebrate Doris' 30th Anniversary Cooking Show?

1. When is Friday, October 15?

Friday, October 15 falls on the 15th day of the month of October. This date occurs every year and falls on a different day of the week each year.

2. What is the significance of Friday, October 15?

There is no specific significance to October 15 as it is a date that occurs every year. However, some notable events that have occurred on this day in history include the first televised presidential debate in 1960 and the death of former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi in 2011.

3. Is Friday, October 15 a national holiday?

No, October 15 is not recognized as a national holiday in the United States. However, it may be observed as a holiday in certain countries or cultures.

4. What are some fun activities to do on Friday, October 15?

There are many fun activities one can do on Friday, October 15. Some suggestions include attending a fall festival, going apple picking, or watching a scary movie in honor of the upcoming Halloween holiday.

5. Can I still order from Pampered Chef on Friday, October 15?

Yes, you can still place an order with Pampered Chef on Friday, October 15. Our website is available 24/7 for online orders, or you can contact your local consultant for assistance with placing an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefAna