• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Your Kids Being for Halloween?

M
Mel5497
finally signed onJust saying hello. Looking forward to learning this side of the business.:)

kris (aka leggy)

:)Welcome Kris.

Welcome to our little part of the world! Glad you joined us! :party:

Welcome to the big kids sand box... as I like to say!

Welcome, welcome!! This is fun to have this side of CS, although I do have to say I don't go on the other one as much as I used to. It's fun to see what other directors are up to, so I do tend to pop on this one more.:)

Yeah, you made it!!! I've been missing you!

What are your children going to be for Halloween? I have two little girls, one is 21 months and my oldest is 3. My 3 year old is a girly girl and has chosen to be a cheerleader. My 21 month old is going to be a clown and that is VERY appropriate! LOL

My son is suppose to be a pumpkin.. But he keeps changing his mind as to whether he is going to wear it or not. Last night he said yes, we will wait and see.

LOL.... Good luck with that, I am having that problem with my little one! She only wants to wear it when big sister says its soooo cool! LOL

My little one is going to be a princess, and I think the big girl is going to be a witch.
My oldest was JoJo when she was 3 and that was really cute. My mom made her costume.

DS-11 will be a Zombie....
DD-7.5 will be Aurora....we are test curling her hair tonight...she has long blonde hair!
And DD-5.5 will be Ariel...I bought her a wig yesterday and it needs help. Does anyone know how I can make a synthetic wig look decent?

My DD 20m is going to be a "cute" witch, not a scary one.

My 13 year old is being a Manga character. My 10 year old is some bloody THING, and the baby is going to be a kitty

friday said:
My 13 year old is being a Manga character. My 10 year old is some bloody THING, and the baby is going to be a kitty

how sweet friday!

5 yo DD will be a fairie
11 yo keeps changing his mind but has last said "I want to dress up as myself" I suggested he at least wear his clothes backwards or SOMEthing. LOL

Luke insisted last night he was NOT wearing his costume. I sent it by my mom for her to have him dressed when I get off work. I guess I will see then if he has changed his mind or not!

Last year my kids were Mario, Luigi and Princess Peach...
there is a picture on my myspace....

myspace/erinrsmith

Here is a picture of my DD in her witch costume... Minnie Mouse is her BF.

Attachments

• kidshalloween.jpg
    kidshalloween.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 252

Related to What Are Your Kids Being for Halloween?

1. What are some popular Halloween costume trends for kids this year?

Some popular costume trends for kids this year include superheroes, princesses, animals, and characters from popular movies or television shows.

2. How can I make my child's Halloween costume creative and unique?

You can make your child's Halloween costume creative and unique by incorporating homemade elements, using unconventional materials, or adding personalized touches such as accessories or props.

3. Are there any age-appropriate guidelines for Halloween costumes?

It is important to consider the age and maturity of your child when choosing a Halloween costume. Certain costumes may be too scary or revealing for younger children, so it is best to use your discretion and choose a costume that is appropriate for your child's age.

4. What is a good way to involve my child in the costume making process?

Involving your child in the costume making process can be a fun and creative activity. You can ask for their input, have them help with cutting or gluing, or even let them decorate their own costume with fabric markers or paint.

5. How can I ensure my child's safety while trick-or-treating?

To ensure your child's safety while trick-or-treating, make sure they are wearing comfortable and visible clothing, carry a flashlight or glow sticks, and always accompany them. It is also important to discuss safety rules such as staying on sidewalks, not entering strangers' homes, and only eating pre-packaged treats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pamela Fitzgerald
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stefani2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • Sally Vigil