• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are You Dressing up as for Halloween?

In summary, My husband and I are teaming up with our neighbors and going to a neighborhood party as swingers or wife swappers. The guys are wearing robes and slippers and will have red lipstick kiss marks all over their face. The girls are wearing satin robes and feathery slippers.
DebPC
Staff member
September MeetingsWhat is everyone doing for their team meeting this month?

I already had mine. We did segments on booking, recruiting and host coaching and we also did the jeopardy gave that someone posted on CS.

I made the new Brie recipe - EASY and to die for!!

JeopardyHere is mine. I don't know if this is the one you used, but I thought I would repost it here in case someone missed it there. It was so much fun!! :party:

Attachments

• Jeopardy.doc
    32 KB · Views: 215
  • Jeopardy.doc
    32 KB · Views: 206
  • Jeopardy.doc
    32 KB · Views: 201
I just had mine last night. I combine meetings with a few other directors and we always have a great time. Last night, however, we made it even bigger and combined it with another director in the area and her (much bigger, it seemed) team. We made it a "fall" theme and made the vegetable chili out of the new 29 minute cookbook. It was really good...and I'm not a veggie person! Actually we made it as "chili dogs" to promote Leadership in Cincinnati - you know five-way chili and all that. All Directors wore red (Cincinnati Reds, get it?:)) and we definitely sprinkled in throughout the meeting how we'd like everyone inthe room to join us because they can ALL become FD's by then! It was a fun meeting with lots of desserts and chocolate.

My husband and I are teaming up with our neighbors and going to a nieghborhood party as swingers or wife swappers. The guys are wearing robes and slippers and will have red lipstick kiss marks all over their face. The girls are wearing satin robes and feathery slippers.
I am still looking for accessories. We're going to arrive seperately with our neighbors other half.

I think I will probably be boring and dress up as a candy hander outer... yawn... very dull.

NOTHING...when we first moved into our house we got about 2 kids...the neighbors...then they grew up but our other neighbor had 3 kids that would come...now they don't even come...pointless...we don't even turn on our porch light anymore.

oh gosh- we get about 400 kids every year. I used to do the whole house up, and dress up. But the last two years everything has been all about baby so I have been lucky to get my pumpkins lit.

We will be at Disney World for Halloween. My little girl is going to be Snow White, Trevor is Grumpy, and Tristan is going to be Dopie!! My parents, sister, and bil and I are all going to be the rest of the dwarfs. I will be Sneezy. We have shirts with the Character on them and a floppy hat.

Stacie said:
We will be at Disney World for Halloween. My little girl is going to be Snow White, Trevor is Grumpy, and Tristan is going to be Dopie!! My parents, sister, and bil and I are all going to be the rest of the dwarfs. I will be Sneezy. We have shirts with the Character on them and a floppy hat.

That is great...I think that would be neat...take pics and then post them for us please.

Myself. I never dress up. I may get a Halloween shirt or something to wear.

I love Halloween...lots of Christians think that is weird, but oh well. I believe we have to teach our children why we have the different holidays and how they started. Just because some sicko people use Halloween for bad doesn't mean the kids can't have fun. Sometimes I dress up...always as a witch. Which, some people think is just aweful, but again, oh well. My kids are all too big, so they won't be trick or treating this year. We will be having a special event at church for them...hot dogs, scavenger hunt, etc...I won't wear my costume there, but I might wear it to work.

I am dressing up as a Cubbie's leader this year since the 31st happens to fall on a Wednesday and we still have AWANA that night. So I will be going as myself, the Cubbie's Director.

Related to What Are You Dressing up as for Halloween?

1. What are some popular Halloween costume ideas?

Some popular Halloween costume ideas are witches, vampires, zombies, superheroes, and classic horror movie characters.

2. How can I come up with a unique Halloween costume?

You can come up with a unique Halloween costume by incorporating your interests or hobbies into your costume, creating a DIY costume, or combining elements from different costumes.

3. What are some easy last-minute Halloween costume ideas?

Some easy last-minute Halloween costume ideas are a ghost (with a white sheet), a black cat (with all-black clothing and cat ears), or a mummy (with white bandages or strips of white fabric).

4. Are there any Halloween costumes that are inappropriate to wear?

Yes, there are some Halloween costumes that can be considered culturally insensitive, offensive, or appropriative. It's important to be respectful and considerate when choosing a Halloween costume.

5. How can I make my Halloween costume stand out?

You can make your Halloween costume stand out by adding unique accessories, incorporating special effects makeup, or incorporating technology (such as LED lights) into your costume.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
  • annew
  • General Chat
Replies