• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Upcoming SAT Rewards and Specials?

In summary, at a Pampered Chef Sat Stuff event, you can expect to see a variety of products on display, live cooking demonstrations, and opportunities to sample delicious dishes and win prizes. You do not need to bring anything, as all necessary materials will be provided. There is no cost to attend, and products will be available for purchase. You can also sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant at the event.
babywings76
Gold Member
So, I reached the $1500 level. What were previous SAT rewards like? Also, when do we find out what 2 new products will be the host special for August? One more thing...when do we know the specials for Sept?

We'll find out all of that at Conference. If you aren't going, then the info will be allowed to be discussed after Wave 3. That's when HO will post the special edition newsletter, which will include that info.

The new products are ALWAYS exciting - especially Fall/Winter!!!! The best is earning them for FREE!!!

Ann is right - there will be posts on here AND on CC once Conference is done and over with. I am SO EXCITED!

We will find out in August what the new products are - including the September Specials for Guests and Hosts. Until then - just tell the people who are interested in Hosting that the BEST products come out in Fall/Winter (when the new catty comes out). :) :) :)

I agree - the Fall/Winter selling season is always the most exciting!!

Congratulations on reaching the $1500 level! That is a huge accomplishment and I am so proud of you. As for previous SAT rewards, they have varied throughout the years, but some examples include exclusive kitchen tools and accessories, gift cards, and even trips to Punta Cana and Fiji! As for the new products for August's host special, they will be announced at the beginning of the month, so stay tuned for that exciting announcement. And for the specials for September, they will be revealed towards the end of August, so keep an eye out for that information. Keep up the amazing work and I'm sure you will continue to reach new levels and earn fantastic rewards. Happy cooking!

What can I expect at a Pampered Chef Sat Stuff event?

At a Sat Stuff event, you can expect to see a variety of products from Pampered Chef on display. There will be live cooking demonstrations, opportunities to sample delicious dishes, and chances to win prizes. It's a fun and interactive way to experience our products and learn more about them.

Do I need to bring anything to a Sat Stuff event?

No, you do not need to bring anything to a Sat Stuff event. We will provide all the necessary materials for the demonstrations and samples. However, you may want to bring a pen and paper to take notes or write down any questions you may have.

Is there a cost to attend a Sat Stuff event?

No, there is no cost to attend a Sat Stuff event. It is completely free and open to everyone. We want to give everyone the opportunity to experience our products and learn more about them.

Can I purchase products at a Sat Stuff event?

Yes, you can purchase products at a Sat Stuff event. We will have a display of products available for purchase, and our consultants will be available to assist you with any purchases or questions you may have.

Can I sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant at a Sat Stuff event?

Yes, you can sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant at a Sat Stuff event. Our consultants will be happy to provide you with more information about joining our team and help you get started on your journey with us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • candiejayne
  • General Chat
Replies