• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Top 5 Products to Bring to a Consignment Shop Open House?

In summary, some popular product ideas for booth demonstrations tomorrow include the Quick Cooker, the Mix N' Chop, the Garlic Press, the Manual Food Processor, and the Rockcrok. To determine which product will be the most successful at your booth tomorrow, research your target market and ask for customer opinions. You can offer discounts or promotions on products, but must follow company guidelines. To present and demonstrate products creatively, consider cooking demos, interactive games, and product comparisons. To attract more customers, offer free samples, eye-catching displays, and personalized recommendations.
nene960
I am doing an open house tomorrow for a lady who is opening a consignment shop. There will be several vendors there. I want to keep it light and simple because I may end up outside and it is in a small town. I want to take 5 must have products plus the tool turn about loaded with tools. What 5 products should I take?

Deep Covered Baker, mini muffin pan, large bar pan, food chopper (put that in the TTA), bamboo anything, and simple additions anything... Try to show at least one item from each of the higher priced lines... Stoneware, bakeware, cookware, etc. You're main goal is to get leads and bookings.

1. Lip balm - Everyone can use a good lip balm, especially if they will be outside in the sun or wind.2. Hand sanitizer - With so many people touching products and interacting with each other, hand sanitizer is a must-have to keep everyone's hands clean.3. Sunscreen - If the event will be outside, sunscreen is essential to protect everyone's skin from harmful UV rays.4. Hair ties - These are always handy to have on hand, especially for those with longer hair who may want to tie it up in the heat.5. Hand lotion - With frequent hand washing and sanitizing, hands can get dry and cracked. A good hand lotion will help keep everyone's hands moisturized and soft.

Related to What Are the Top 5 Products to Bring to a Consignment Shop Open House?

What are some popular product ideas for booth demonstrations tomorrow?

Some popular product ideas for booth demonstrations tomorrow include the Quick Cooker, the Mix N' Chop, the Garlic Press, the Manual Food Processor, and the Rockcrok.

How do I know which product will be the most successful at my booth tomorrow?

The best way to determine which product will be the most successful at your booth tomorrow is to do some research beforehand. Look at your target market and see what products they may be interested in. You can also ask your customers for their opinions and preferences.

Can I offer discounts or promotions on products at my booth tomorrow?

Yes, you can offer discounts or promotions on products at your booth tomorrow. However, you must make sure to follow the company's guidelines and policies regarding discounts and promotions. For example, discounts cannot exceed 20% of the product's retail price.

What are some creative ways to present and demonstrate products at my booth tomorrow?

Some creative ways to present and demonstrate products at your booth tomorrow include cooking demonstrations, interactive games, and product comparisons. You can also use props and visuals to showcase the features and benefits of the products.

How can I make my booth stand out and attract more customers tomorrow?

To make your booth stand out and attract more customers tomorrow, you can offer free samples, have eye-catching displays and signage, and provide special deals or promotions. You can also engage with customers and offer personalized recommendations and solutions for their needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • paige2184
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
paige2184