• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What are the new Charter Host Gifts?

In summary, "Charter Host Gifts" are exclusive rewards that hosts can receive for booking a party during the charter period with Pampered Chef. To qualify, the party must have at least $200 in sales and one guest must book a future party. These gifts include kitchen gadgets, cookware, and other products, and are only available to charter hosts. They will be shipped within 2-4 weeks after the party closes. Regular host rewards are also available in addition to "Charter Host Gifts", based on party sales and bookings.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I didn't realize this had changed and wanted to share with you what I found. The soap is no longer one of the gifts. It's now:
Sweet Cinnamon
Sprinkle &
Chipotle Rub
A sweet and savory
combination.
A $10.50 #CP94)

OR

Cranberry Hot Pad/Trivet
A silicone hot pad,
trivet, jar opener and
nonskid mat, all in one.
A $10.50 value!
(#CK96)

Just a heads up!!

Thank you very much for pointing this out! I had no idea.

me either!! That's why I shared with you all!!!

I saw that the other night too, nice change.

Awesome - thank you for posting this! I wondered if it would change because of the soap. Is there a new flyer? I'm too lazy to look on CC right now.

thanks, i had no idea of the change and always forget about this gift..duh!

pamperedbecky said:
Awesome - thank you for posting this! I wondered if it would change because of the soap. Is there a new flyer? I'm too lazy to look on CC right now.

My guess is definitely b/c of the soap.
Here's the flyer..

Attachments

• charter_host_gift.pdf
    209.3 KB · Views: 180
  • charter_host_gift.pdf
    209.3 KB · Views: 199
  • charter_host_gift.pdf
    209.3 KB · Views: 180
  • charter_host_gift.pdf
    209.3 KB · Views: 197
Thanks so much Kristi for posting this. I'd been wondering what the change would be!

iteachurkid said:
Thanks so much Kristi for posting this. I'd been wondering what the change would be!

No problem Jennifer!

Related to What are the new Charter Host Gifts?

What are "Charter Host Gifts"?

"Charter Host Gifts" are special rewards that our host receives for hosting a Pampered Chef party. These gifts are in addition to the regular host rewards and are exclusive to hosts who book a party during our charter period.

How do I qualify for "Charter Host Gifts"?

To qualify for "Charter Host Gifts", you must book a party during our charter period, which is typically from August to December. Your party must have a minimum of $200 in sales and at least one guest must book a future party from your party.

What types of gifts can I receive as a "Charter Host"?

The gifts vary each year, but they usually include exclusive kitchen gadgets, cookware, and other Pampered Chef products. These gifts are only available to charter hosts and cannot be purchased separately.

When will I receive my "Charter Host Gifts"?

Your "Charter Host Gifts" will be shipped directly to you within 2-4 weeks after your party closes. If you have any concerns about your gifts, please contact your consultant.

Can I still earn regular host rewards in addition to "Charter Host Gifts"?

Yes, as a charter host, you are still eligible for our regular host rewards, which include free products, half-price items, and discounts on future purchases. These rewards are based on your party sales and the number of bookings from your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • turtle15
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
turtle15
Replies