• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Incentives for Recruiting and Updates from Janice at Leadership?

In summary, Janice from Leadership is sharing the information that $50 Best Buy gift cards are available for new recruits who sign up and qualify between Jan 1- Feb 29th. If you are a recruiter and sign up three new recruits during this time period, you will receive an extra $50 in gift cards. Leadership is located in Denver, CO.
its_me_susan
Janice is on my phone from Leadership with this info:

$50 Best Buy gift cards for every recruit that joins between Jan 1- Feb 29th, and qualifies.

recruit 3, will get extra $50 gc when the 3rd qualifies.

Recruits -
1st 30days- 3 pieces of forged cutlery

March -
Bamboo pieces as a set
cheeseboard & petite
reversible

April - collapsable bowl
collander set
Salad bowl
something about herb keeper

Next year leadership is Denver CO

Last edited:
Yay for Denver!

So if the recruits qualify in their first 30 days they get 3 pieces of forged cutlery? And that's if they sign in January?

its_me_susan said:

$50 Best Buy gift cards for every recruit that qualifies between Jan 1-29th

recruit 3, will get extra $50 gc

Recruits -

March -
Bamboo pieces as a set
cheeseboard & petite
reversible

April - collapsable bowl
collander set

Best Buy would make my hubby soooo happy! what do you think he'd say when I kept it! LOL!

its_me_susan said:

$50 Best Buy gift cards for every recruit that qualifies between Jan 1-29th

recruit 3, will get extra $50 gc

Recruits -

March -
Bamboo pieces as a set
cheeseboard & petite
reversible

April - collapsable bowl
collander set

Does this mean I get 3 pieces of forged cutlery as a new recruit who qualifies? Or since I signed on Dec. 26th, will I miss out on this great promo, even though I won't qualify until Jan??

January in Denver? Brrrrrrrrrrr

Im confused on the March/April - is this an incentive the recruit would get if they sign-up or qualify in those months or is this the Host Special???

Last edited:
ChefJoyJ said:
Does this mean I get 3 pieces of forged cutlery as a new recruit who qualifies? Or since I signed on Dec. 26th, will I miss out on this great promo, even though I won't qualify until Jan??

Because you signed in dec. you got the extra 30 days as your incentive. You will not get the cutlery. I'm assuming the cutlery is for anyone who signs in January, and qualifies by the deadline they give.

Unless they are doing something completely different.....

I guess we'll wait for more details.

That's what I was thinking, I was just curious...and hopeful that maybe I'd be getting that gift too! :love:

The recruiting incentive is from Jan 1- Feb 29th

$50 best buy GC for every consultant you sign, an extra $50 GC for every 3 recruits.

The salad berry spinner is also a host special in April.

Leadership was awesome!

$50 best buy GC for every consultant you sign, an extra $50 GC for every 3 recruits.
When they sign or when they qualify?

When are they going to put this on CC? I want to know all the details! This might be just what I need for my fence-sitters.

riggs62 said:
The recruiting incentive is from Jan 1- Feb 29th

The salad berry spinner is also a host special in April.

Leadership was awesome!

*** YES that's it! Sorry!!! Just on the phone with my director - I'll revise my post.

Okay, I was a little confused by the original post. Figured it was kind of short notice to get some recruits and get them qualified in the next two weeks! :)

One of my fence sitters, who is also a neighbor and friend, won't be any further motivated by the gift card. Her husband is a manager at Best Buy.

I hope to motivate some new leads though!

Cool; I was hoping there'd be an incentive.

And neat that it's Denver next year; that's driving distance for me:thumbup:

pamperedlinda said:
When are they going to put this on CC? I want to know all the details! This might be just what I need for my fence-sitters.
Me too! I want to see and read the details and I have 1 that wants to sign in the spring, so maybe feb 29th she will take the plunge for this new incentive!??

Bren706 said:
Okay, I was a little confused by the original post. Figured it was kind of short notice to get some recruits and get them qualified in the next two weeks! :)

One of my fence sitters, who is also a neighbor and friend, won't be any further motivated by the gift card. Her husband is a manager at Best Buy.

I hope to motivate some new leads though!

The $50 gc is for the recruiter. The new recruit who signs by Feb 29 and qualifies in their first 30 days gets 3 pieces of forged cutlery.
I hope that will help you get your neighbor off the fence!

You mentioned that the salad berry spinner is a host special for april. What are the other specials for March and April?

its_me_susan said:

$50 Best Buy gift cards for every recruit that joins between Jan 1- Feb 29th, and qualifies.

recruit 3, will get extra $50 gc when the 3rd qualifies.

Recruits -

March -
Bamboo pieces as a set
cheeseboard & petite
reversible

April - collapsable bowl
collander set
Salad bowl
something about herb keeper

DENVER!!! YAY I can go next year! :D :D :D

heat123 said:
Me too! I want to see and read the details and I have 1 that wants to sign in the spring, so maybe feb 29th she will take the plunge for this new incentive!??
One of my fence sitters is going to my cluster meeting with me on Monday.....yippie! :D Maybe this is what she needs to take the leap!

For the Recruiting incentive--your recruit MUST qualify in his/her first 30 days in order to get the three knives and in order for you to get the $50 Best Buy gc.Just wanted to make that clear. Sign Jan 1-Feb 29 and qualify in first 30 days.

Yeah, I'm meeting with a possible recruit Monday, then she's coming with me to my cluster meeting. I think this will be a great incentive. I personally love the forged cutlery.

Most of the potential recruits I have interested right now are more the hobby type. I'm not too sure if they sign they'd qualify in 30 days. You never know though I guess.

Wow, I know my DH would love the gc from Best Buy, however, I think I would have to use them first to get a couple more pieces of hardware for my laptop. :) I guess, I could let him get something if I had any extra $$$ left.;)

Can't wait to start talking to my fence sitters about this new incentive. It would be great to start off the trip incentive right, with getting the recruiting out of the way. :)

Hmmm... I want to get this right.

If a recruit signs in January or February, and qualifies within their first 30 days, he/she gets 3 pieces of forged cutlery. Which three pieces of cutlery?

I have a gal I'm meeting with tomorrow, so I want to make sure I know. :)

I can't wait to find out which knives too! I've got 2 gals to call....
not real excited about the Best Buy thing though; nearest one to me is about an hour & a half away.

angmillar said:
Which three pieces of cutlery?

The qualified recruit can choose any 3 pieces of forged cutlery... their choice.

I think you can use them online. :)

finley1991 said:
The qualified recruit can choose any 3 pieces of forged cutlery... their choice.
Wow, their choice? That's sweet!

pamperedlinda said:
One of my fence sitters is going to my cluster meeting with me on Monday.....yippie! :D Maybe this is what she needs to take the leap!
Mine is supposed to go to ours monday too! How funny! Good luck Linda! Keeping my fingers crossed we sign these fence sitters soon!

heat123 said:
Mine is supposed to go to ours monday too! How funny! Good luck Linda! Keeping my fingers crossed we sign these fence sitters soon!
Yep! Let me know how it goes for you.

I really like this girl and I know that she would do good. The problem is coming up with the $$ for the kit. She is someone that I almost want to help, but I know that is a NO NO! I've given ehr some ideas so maybe it will work.

pamperedlinda said:
Yep! Let me know how it goes for you.

I really like this girl and I know that she would do good. The problem is coming up with the $$ for the kit. She is someone that I almost want to help, but I know that is a NO NO! I've given ehr some ideas so maybe it will work.

Heard this idea on a recorded teleclass the other day: If a recruit doesn't have enough $ for the kit, collect their signed agreement and 1/2 the $. Give them the stuff for their own catalog show. In 2 weeks (or their next payday) collect the other half and submit thier agreement. They submit their own catlaog show as soon as they load PP+. THis way they have a big incentive to do a good catalog show, bc they will be the host and the consultatn, and they are on their way to qualifying before they even actually order their kit. Haven't actually tried it, but sounded like a good idea...

lacychef said:
I can't wait to find out which knives too! I've got 2 gals to call....
not real excited about the Best Buy thing though; nearest one to me is about an hour & a half away.

You should be able to redeem them online.

What are the incentives for recruiting at Pampered Chef?

The current incentives for recruiting at Pampered Chef include $50 Best Buy gift cards for every recruit that joins between January 1st and February 29th, and qualifies. Additionally, if a consultant recruits 3 people during this time period and all 3 qualify, they will receive an extra $50 gift card.

What are the updates from Janice at Leadership?

Janice has announced that there will be special rewards for recruiting during the months of March and April. In March, new recruits will receive a set of bamboo pieces, including a cheeseboard and petite reversible board, as well as 3 pieces of forged cutlery during their first 30 days. In April, new recruits will receive a collapsible bowl, colander set, salad bowl, and an herb keeper.

When and where is next year's leadership event?

The next year's leadership event will be held in Denver, Colorado.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sburnside
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • naekelsey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies