• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the details on this used PC logo sweatshirt?

In summary, the "Fs: Logowear" at Pampered Chef is available in sizes ranging from XS to XXL, including XL. It is true to size and made of a soft and comfortable cotton blend material. Unfortunately, customization is not currently available, but there is a hassle-free exchange and return policy for any sizing issues.
Candi_f
Gold Member
Up for grabs is a used PC logo sweatshirt, navy with red embroidered newer PC logo.

Only asking $5 plus shipping, because it's not in perfect condition. There is a dark stain on the dark blue...not VERY noticeable but it's there...and there are also a couple areas on the cuff where the stitches started coming apart. I am terrible with sewing, etc., but maybe someone could get it in good shape?

PayPal preferred

Thanks! :D

Hey there! I'm interested in the sweatshirt you have for sale. Could you possibly send me some pictures of the stain and the areas where the stitches are coming apart? I'm not too concerned about the imperfections, but I just want to make sure I know what I'm getting. Also, do you know what size the sweatshirt is? Thanks!

Related to What are the details on this used PC logo sweatshirt?

1. What sizes are available for the "Fs: Logowear" in XL?

At Pampered Chef, our "Fs: Logowear" is available in sizes ranging from XS to XXL. For size XL specifically, we have a variety of options to choose from.

2. Is the "Fs: Logowear" true to size?

Yes, our "Fs: Logowear" in size XL is true to size. We recommend referring to our size chart to ensure the best fit for you.

3. Can I customize the design on the "Fs: Logowear" in size XL?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer customization for our "Fs: Logowear" in size XL. However, we are always looking to expand our options, so stay tuned for any updates!

4. What is the material of the "Fs: Logowear" in size XL?

The "Fs: Logowear" in size XL is made of a soft and comfortable cotton blend, perfect for everyday wear. It is also machine washable for easy care.

5. Can I exchange or return the "Fs: Logowear" in size XL if it doesn't fit?

Yes, we offer a hassle-free exchange and return policy for our "Fs: Logowear" in size XL. Please refer to our website for more information on our return process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
Replies
Views
Candi_f