• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the benefits of using labels for the front of your catalogs?

In summary, the conversation was about using stickers with different prompts and information to increase bookings and recruiting in a party plan business. The stickers can be customized and used on catalogs to engage guests and offer the chance to win a prize. Some members have already been using these stickers and have seen an increase in bookings and recruiting. The conversation also included helpful tips on how to create and print these stickers using Microsoft Word. Overall, the group members were grateful for the shared ideas and support within the group.
mrssyvo
I heard about this last night at a meeting, and received the file today. You print these up on labels (booking in black, recruiting ones in red) and stick one of each topic on the front of your catalogs. During the show, ask members to read one of the labels, you can give them a ticket. then draw at the end. I have attached the files

Attachments

• BookingStickers.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 800
  • Didyouknowstickers.doc
    51 KB · Views: 637
love the opportunity ones! thanks!

Thanks for posting these, you just saved me a lot of time.

I used to do the "Did you know" cards at my shows, these would be great to add on the catalog. Thanks for posting this!

Thanks Sue! I like these a lot!

I can use these. Thanks so much.

these are awesome thanks!

FYI, I've been using these stickers since conference. Bookings have increased by 18% (I asked everyone, the increase is from the catalogs in the host packets they're passing around) and recruiting by 37%!

I have changed one of the recruiting stickers to read (pick out your HIGHEST month) "I made over $1800 for 6 nights out partying!"

These stickers are great! Thanks for sharing.

These are awesome! Thanks for sharing.

what a great idea......THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

My cluster has been using these for months (my director has been using them for since before I signed up). My Director swears by them - actually has guests read them out loud to get another chance at winning a door prize.

Ok I LOVE THESE stickers but have to ask since my flash drive has since died and I am starting over, these stickers fit my labels PERFECT, and now I need to make new label with my name and such how did you set these up in word like that. I am trying but failing greatly. . .

K_Jurich said:
Ok I LOVE THESE stickers but have to ask since my flash drive has since died and I am starting over, these stickers fit my labels PERFECT, and now I need to make new label with my name and such how did you set these up in word like that. I am trying but failing greatly. . .

In word go to mailings and labels determine the type of labels and place the information you want in the address window. If it is what you want I think at that point you can click make a new page?... not certain on the wording and they should show up.

Thanks for sharing. I know what my kid's will be doing tonight to help with PC. :)

Ok I am trying but I can't get a pic on there any ideas how to do that?

Sorry I can't help with that I'm not that good with my computer.

Me either. . . .I really hate that I lost ALL of my files.

Thanks, I'm Having A Tough Time Of It. Maybe These Will Help

Debbi In Clairton Pa

Kara

What kind of pics are you trying to do? I have both type labels saved on my computer I can email you. One has a personal pic & the others have pics of products. Just let me know.

Kasey

GREAT IDEAS!! I will be putting these on my catalogs for myNovember shows!!

kaseydee said:
Kara

What kind of pics are you trying to do? I have both type labels saved on my computer I can email you. One has a personal pic & the others have pics of products. Just let me know.

Kasey
I would love to see the ones with the product pics. . . thank you [email protected]

These labels are wonderful. I think they are the extra boost I need for bookings. Thank you so much for sharing. This is yet another reason I love this group!

1. How do I order Labels for Front of Catalog?

To order Labels for Front of Catalog, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and search for "Labels for Front of Catalog". Select the design you want and add it to your cart. Then, proceed to checkout to complete your order.

2. Are the Labels for Front of Catalog customizable?

Yes, our Labels for Front of Catalog can be customized with your name, contact information, and consultant ID number. Simply select the design that you like and enter your information during the checkout process.

3. Can I use my own design for Labels for Front of Catalog?

Unfortunately, we do not offer the option to use personal designs for Labels for Front of Catalog. However, we have a wide variety of designs to choose from that can be personalized with your information.

4. How many Labels for Front of Catalog come in a pack?

Our Labels for Front of Catalog come in packs of 250. This is typically enough for one catalog season, but you can order multiple packs if needed.

5. Can I return or exchange Labels for Front of Catalog?

Due to the personalization of our Labels for Front of Catalog, we do not accept returns or exchanges unless there is an error on our end. If you have any issues with your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lexif424
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • esavvymom