• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some not-so-great pictures from Wave 3?

In summary, "A Couple of Pics From Wave 3" is a collection of photos showcasing new products from Pampered Chef. These products can be purchased from the website or through a consultant, and more products will be added in the future. There are also special deals and promotions for these new products, and hosting a party is a great way to try them out and earn free and discounted items.
ljeffries
Ok, I know they are not good, but I am technoligically challenged!

These are Phyllis (PChefPhyllis), Linda (Pampered Linda) and Debi (I can't remember her screen name!).

Attachments

• phyllis big screen.jpg
    phyllis big screen.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 392
  • debibigscreen.jpg
    debibigscreen.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 322
  • Director Linda.jpg
    Director Linda.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 392
Debi's screen name is: PamperedChefDebi

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Thanks Lamar! That's the only picture I've seen of me walking.

Related to What are some not-so-great pictures from Wave 3?

What is "a Couple of Pics From Wave 3"?

"A Couple of Pics From Wave 3" is a collection of photos from our latest product launch event, featuring new and exciting products from Pampered Chef.

Can I purchase the products featured in the pictures?

Yes, you can purchase any of the products you see in the pictures from our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Will there be more products added to Wave 3?

Yes, we are constantly adding new products to our line and there will be even more products released in the future.

Are there any special deals or promotions for these new products?

Yes, we often offer special deals and promotions for our new products. Be sure to check our website or contact a consultant for more information.

Can I host a party to showcase these products to my friends and family?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to try out our new products and earn some free and discounted items. Contact a consultant to schedule a party today.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
2chefs