• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Dinner Recipes for a Picky Bride?

The thing I was thinking about was showing her how she can make food she WILL eat FAST. For some reason I've made it my mission to teach these young girls that FAST dinner doesn't have to mean FROZEN dinner!
Paige Dixon
Ok, I just got a message that the bride for the shower I"m doing is a picky eater. She wants a recipe (at dinnertime) with:
No berries
No peaches
No onions
No olives
No peppers
No mushrooms
No tomatoes

Any ideas?

The 10-Minute Pork Tenderloin.

Family-Size Baked Burrito Season's Best® Spring/Summer 2006 18 Just leave the tomatoes on the side for those who DO like it. Can't remember if it has onions. Just leave them out. I do! Inside-Out Lasagna The Pampered Chef® Stoneware Inspirations 35. Easy...also leave out onions. For no-bake...wraps (example California Wraps It's Good for You page 42 or SB S/S 04) are great and easy. Whatever tortillas you want, cream cheese and a flavor (BBQ Sauce, dill, southwestern), a lunch meat (turkey, ham, roast beef), lettuce or spinach, veggies (you can do SOME with tomatoes, cucumber, whatever). In fact, you could do make your own so that they choose what they want to put in it.

Jules711 said:
Family-Size Baked Burrito Season's Best® Spring/Summer 2006 18 Just leave the tomatoes on the side for those who DO like it. Can't remember if it has onions. Just leave them out. I do!

Inside-Out Lasagna The Pampered Chef® Stoneware Inspirations 35. Easy...also leave out onions.

For no-bake...wraps (example California Wraps It's Good for You page 42 or SB S/S 04) are great and easy. Whatever tortillas you want, cream cheese and a flavor (BBQ Sauce, dill, southwestern), a lunch meat (turkey, ham, roast beef), lettuce or spinach, veggies (you can do SOME with tomatoes, cucumber, whatever). In fact, you could do make your own so that they choose what they want to put in it.

I was thinking wraps. Am I the only one disgusted with picky eaters? I think the one with sprouts was really, really good. She probably forgot to tell me she doesn't like sprouts. I bet she eats frozen chicken nuggets all the time.

I'd do the tenderloin along with something like the trifle if she allowed berries.

Aloha pizza fits the "no" list. Skip the green onions (although those are mostly garnish and are easy to pick off).

Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip with graham crackers or vanilla wafers for dessert.

Paige Dixon said:
I was thinking wraps. Am I the only one disgusted with picky eaters? I think the one with sprouts was really, really good. She probably forgot to tell me she doesn't like sprouts. I bet she eats frozen chicken nuggets all the time.

I'd do the tenderloin along with something like the trifle if she allowed berries.

Why not do a trifle with Chocolate? You don't have to use berries.

The thing I was thinking about was showing her how she can make food she WILL eat FAST. For some reason I've made it my mission to teach these young girls that FAST dinner doesn't have to mean FROZEN dinner!

I want to figure out how to make a trifle that tastes like Boston Creme Pie ...

MomToEli said:
I want to figure out how to make a trifle that tastes like Boston Creme Pie ...
Yellow cake, vanilla pudding, hot fudge...repeat...

I'm married to a picky eater. No fruit!! Limited veggies. Should you check on cream cheese and coolwhip? Some people don't like those either!

I like the pork tenderloin and wrap idea. Really quick and can demo quite a few products. Shredding cheese, lettuce, slicing tomatoes for those that like them. Simple Additions. Ultimate Mandolin. Cutting Boards and knives. Lots and lots of products! :D Have fun!

The 30 minute chicken should be safe...

I would agree on the chocolate trifle or something for dessert...

Or how about the potato skins from I believe the Stoneware cookbook - may be the old stoneware cookbook (minus the onions)...

Broccoli Ham ring without onions...

Tortilla shells or won ton wraps in mini pan...(in Season's Best) but add meat and cheese to make little taco cups...put other toppings in prep bowls and let them choose what to put on the tops...
that way bride can avoid onions/tomatoes but the rest can have them if they want...

Related to What Are Some Dinner Recipes for a Picky Bride?

1. What are some dinner recipes that do not include berries?

Some dinner recipes that do not include berries are grilled chicken with vegetables, beef stir-fry with broccoli and carrots, spaghetti with meat sauce, and baked salmon with roasted asparagus.

2. Can you suggest a dinner recipe without peaches?

Yes, there are many dinner recipes that do not include peaches. Some options include shrimp scampi with linguine, turkey and cheese quesadillas, vegetable curry with rice, and roasted pork tenderloin with green beans.

3. Are there any dinner recipes that do not contain onions?

Absolutely. You can try making grilled salmon with lemon and herbs, beef and broccoli stir-fry, chicken alfredo pasta, or vegetable lasagna without onions.

4. What are some dinner recipes that exclude olives?

If you want to avoid olives in your dinner recipe, you can try making roasted chicken with vegetables, shrimp and vegetable stir-fry, beef and broccoli teriyaki, or vegetable fajitas without olives.

5. Can you recommend a dinner recipe without peppers, mushrooms, and tomatoes?

There are plenty of dinner recipes that do not contain peppers, mushrooms, and tomatoes. Some options include honey mustard glazed pork chops with roasted carrots and green beans, turkey and vegetable stir-fry, chicken parmesan with steamed broccoli, or vegetable and bean burritos without peppers, mushrooms, and tomatoes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefa
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef