• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What are some delicious grill pan recipes for summer?

In summary, the current August specials include discounted prices on select summer items, such as sandals, swimsuits, and outdoor furniture. These specials will be available for the entire month of August and there are also special promotions and discounts, including buy one get one free deals and flash sales on specific items. However, these specials may not be able to be combined with other promotions or coupons, and some items may have limited quantities and availability.
They have been on the summer marketing area since May 2nd! I have already been trying to promote them to my cookware people...GREAT summer specials!! Hoping this will entice people!

I've been distracted all month & am just now seeing them! LOL

Sheila said:
I've been distracted all month & am just now seeing them! LOL

I found them quite by accident so we are both in a different world this past month!!!

Other than chicken your way, what are some recipes you demo for the grill pan? I need to start getting some ideas now!

Not the grill pan but the Creamy One Pot Pasta is great in the 12" Skillet. I've done that as a demo.

cincychef said:
Other than chicken your way, what are some recipes you demo for the grill pan? I need to start getting some ideas now!

Our Sr. Director did shrimp tacos in the grill pan as a demo at a meeting. I've been making shrimp tacos this past month and trying to figure out if I'd like to do it as a demo.

If not, fajitas in the grill pan, or those mini panini sandwiches from a couple years ago would be good.

cincychef said:

I remember making the Mojito Chicken Salad from the Grill it Quick cookbook. I knew it was going to be a small show, but shes a really good customer, so I demoed this. It was SO tasty & easy, shows a bunch of products including the Grill Pan. I think I might do it again & if necessary doulbling it...HTH :D

Related to What are some delicious grill pan recipes for summer?

1. What are the current August specials?

The current August specials include discounted prices on select summer items, such as sandals, swimsuits, and outdoor furniture.

2. How long will the August specials be available?

The August specials will be available for the entire month of August.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts for August?

Yes, there are special promotions and discounts for August, including buy one get one free deals and flash sales on specific items.

4. Can I combine August specials with other promotions or coupons?

Typically, August specials cannot be combined with other promotions or coupons, but it's always best to check with the store for their specific policies.

5. Is there a limit on how many August specials I can purchase?

There is no limit on how many August specials you can purchase, but some items may be limited in quantity and subject to availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila