• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some creative stocking stuffer ideas for Christmas?

In summary, Sarah and The Furry Guy came up with a plan to give Christmas gifts to their siblings. Sarah came up with the idea of giving Shrek Water Squirters to her youngest brother, and The Furry Guy came up with the idea of giving a drawing to his niece. They both agreed that it would be a fun idea to surprise her with.
raebates
Staff member
I know it's early, but those of you who know me aren't surprised.

During our little anniversary getaway The Furry Guy and I got some ideas for Christmas and even purchased a couple of things. The hardest people we have to buy for is my brother and his wife. We're just so very different. But, we found the start of a great gift basket. I'm psyched!

One thing we've been doing is looking for something to slip in someone's stocking this year. Last Christmas we collected Star Trek Communicator Badges from cereal boxes to secretly put in the oldest brother's stocking. No one but us knows it was us who slipped them in. It was so much fun. We still giggle about it. (Yeah, we're a little strange.)

We've been watching for something that would appeal to one of the other siblings. Yesterday I discovered Shrek Water Squirters in Cocoa Puffs. Today The Furry Guy agreed with me that these would be perfect for his youngest brother. We'll collect all four.

You should have started this one yesterday - it mighta made it even more fun!

Somehow I'm pretty sure she knew better! :)

Rae, I'm ONLY surprised you didn't start the count down early! So, who gets the arduous task of eating all that cereal?

I would have started this on Thursday, but The Furry Guy didn't get a chance to see it until Friday.Sarah, The Furry Guy will be forced to eat the cereal, since it's not diabetes friendly. Yeah, it's tough to be married to me. :cool:

The Furry Guy is turning into a regular cereal killer.

Yes. Yes, he is. :)

I bet that every morning, he goes bowling.(I'm gonna milk this gag for all I can.)

We've got them all! I realize that I'm strange. That's okay. Average is not a worthy goal.

We have all 4 Shrek Water Squirters--Shrek, Fiona, Donkey, and Puss In Boots. We talked about how to make sure he understands that they're water squirters, since there are no instructions. We've decided that if he doesn't figure it out we'll look at them and say, "They all have holes. Do they squeak?" When they don't, we'll suggest that they might squirt water.

Yeah, we've got it all worked out. The squirters are packed away in one of my Christmas ideas boxes. That's all set.

One idea that came to me recently might be an idea someone else could use.

At a recent networking meeting a woman who works in a print shop was saying that her daughter (11 or so years old) had recently gotten into photography. In an effort to encourage her, the woman had taken a few of her best photos and had them printed as posters for the daughter's room.

I immediately thought of The Furry Guy's soon-to-be 16-year-old niece. She's into Manga and draws well. I asked him what he thought of turning one of Cassie's drawings into a poster for her room. He loved the idea. We'll run the idea by her parents first to make sure they don't have any objections. Since she's old enough for us not to be too worried about surprising her, we'll let her decided (1) if that's something she'd like and (2) which drawing she'd like us to use. Assuming she's interested, we'll have the poster framed and present it to her at Christmas.

Wish I'd thought about this when our son was younger and doing a lot of drawing.

Related to What are some creative stocking stuffer ideas for Christmas?

1. How can I save time when preparing for Christmas dinner?

One way to save time is by using kitchen tools and gadgets specifically designed for holiday cooking, such as our Quick Slice or Deluxe Cooking Blender. These tools can help you prep ingredients quickly and efficiently.

2. What are some easy appetizer ideas for holiday parties?

Our Mini-Tart Shaper is perfect for making bite-size appetizers like mini quiches or tartlets. Another easy idea is to create a charcuterie board with a variety of meats, cheeses, and crackers.

3. How can I make my holiday desserts stand out?

Using our Stoneware Collection can help create beautifully baked desserts with a golden crust. You can also try decorating with our Cake Decorating Set or adding a touch of our Peppermint Extract for a festive twist.

4. What are some budget-friendly gift ideas for friends and family?

Our Mix 'N Chop and Mix 'N Scraper make great stocking stuffers for anyone who loves to cook. Our Mini Deep Covered Baker is also a popular gift, perfect for making smaller portions of casseroles or desserts.

5. How can I make my holiday table setting look elegant?

Our beautiful table linens and serving pieces, like our Holiday Plaid Table Runner and Cake Stand, can add a touch of elegance to your table. You can also create a centerpiece using our Stackable Cooling Rack and Votive Candle Holder Set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
janezapchef
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy