• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some budget-friendly recipes using super starter products?

M
MandyK
I have a consultant in Germany who asked me for recipes that have inexpensive ingredients and can be made with just the super start products (she doesn't have any cookware, yet). What do you reccomend I tell/send her? I've already included some from Seasons Best...

I believe the Peanutty Brownie Pizza (from the dessert cookbook, I believe) would be a good super starter recipe. It's not very expensive either.

Vidalia Onion Dip - 1 med. sweet or Vidalia onion, 1 cup mayo, 1 cup shredded cheese (I use swiss). Bake in small oval for 10-15 min.

Serve on toasted french bread or hearty crackers. Delicious!

Southwest dip - using Southwestern Seasoning mix.

Wow!
That Vidalia Onion Dip sounds awesome!!!!!!!!!

thanks -- I'm almost done forming a complete list -- I'll post when I'm done!

The Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart would work.

Profiterole puffs, tomato basil squares!

cmdtrgd said:
The Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart would work.

Good--I told a host that wanted a low cost recipe that we could do this (I buy the ingredients & only charge what I use & keep the rest for other shows). I have only made it for family to try so I didn't keep track of how much it was, but I wasn't thinking it was much. I'm doing it with the garlic pull apart bread that is like $2 to make, if that!

I am def doing pull apart in Jan. I figure since there are at least 3 flavors that can keep it different enough to please many hosts!

I'm also thinking of doing a stoneware recipe too to promote Feb. bookings. I have done the pecan tart but I'm thinking both in one show might be too much, time-wise. What is quick and cheap?? I could do Rustic Focaccia for some that are new as that was my Aug recipe but I have one host that booked from an Aug show.

lisacb77 said:
I am def doing pull apart in Jan. I figure since there are at least 3 flavors that can keep it different enough to please many hosts!

I'm also thinking of doing a stoneware recipe too to promote Feb. bookings. I have done the pecan tart but I'm thinking both in one show might be too much, time-wise. What is quick and cheap?? I could do Rustic Focaccia for some that are new as that was my Aug recipe but I have one host that booked from an Aug show.

I'm doing tomato basil squares - but in the large bar pan instead of the rectangle stone (because the Bar pan is my FAVORITE stone!). These are cheap, easy, and always a crowd pleaser!

lisacb77 said:

Tip: Do recipes with next month's host special. Eg: In December do recipes using cookware; in January do recipes highlighting stoneware. Of course you want to bring the special in that month for the host to see and toentice additional bookings if the calendar isn't full.

These two months are easy because I ALWAYS bring a piece of stoneware and a piece of cookware with me anyway.

Related to What are some budget-friendly recipes using super starter products?

1. What are super start products and why are they budget-friendly?

Super start products are typically basic, versatile ingredients that can be used in a variety of recipes. They are considered budget-friendly because they tend to be affordable and can be used in multiple dishes, reducing the need to purchase expensive ingredients.

2. Can you recommend some budget-friendly recipes using super start products?

Yes, there are many delicious and budget-friendly recipes that can be made using super start products. Some ideas include a simple pasta dish with garlic, olive oil, and canned tomatoes, a vegetable stir-fry with rice or noodles, or a bean and vegetable soup using canned beans and frozen vegetables.

3. Are there any specific super start products that are particularly inexpensive and versatile?

Yes, there are several super start products that are both affordable and versatile. These include canned beans, canned tomatoes, rice, pasta, frozen vegetables, and eggs. These ingredients can be used in a variety of dishes and are often available at a low cost.

4. Are there any recipes that can be made with just super start products and no cookware?

Yes, there are some simple recipes that can be made with just super start products and no cookware. For example, a bean and vegetable salad can be made using canned beans, canned corn, and diced vegetables, and can be served cold without the need for any cookware.

5. Can you provide some budget-friendly recipes from Seasons Best that use super start products?

Absolutely! Some budget-friendly recipes from Seasons Best that use super start products include a black bean and sweet potato chili, a vegetable frittata, and a lentil and vegetable curry. These recipes are not only affordable but also delicious and nutritious.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
higoobs
  • leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • esavvymom