• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Our Spice Order Limits? | I Can't Remember!

In summary, the spice order limits for Pampered Chef vary depending on the type of spice and availability. Some spices may have a limit of 3 or 6 per order, while others may have no limit at all. To find out the spice order limits for a specific spice, you can check the product page on our website or contact our customer service team for assistance. The limits are in place to ensure fairness and availability for all customers and to manage inventory. Placing multiple orders to bypass the limits is not allowed. If you cannot remember the limits for a specific spice, you can check the product page or contact customer service for assistance.
amy07
I know I should know this, but I can't remember. What is our limit on ordering spices on supply order? I know that it used to be 1, but I thought they recently changed that since certain recipes (10min pork;) ) we can go thru very quickly at our shows. Does anyone know what the new limits are? I have a consultant who couldn't submit her supply order with 2 of a spice and I was almost positive that had changed. Thanks!

Our popular ones we use in current recipes: citrus basil rub, chipotle, greek, moroccan, smokey BBQ, and garlice infused oil is 4 per order limit.

Our other spices/beer bread, etc. are 4 PER SEASON. I looked it up on the supply order.

4 of each item per season per consultant - limit 1 per supply order

except for the ones used in demo's this season - chipotle, greek, morroccan, citrus basil, smokey bbq, and garlic oil - says limit 4 per suply order per consultant - hth

Last edited:
thanks!!!!!!!!

You are so very welcome - I am going to stock up on the garlic oil - Yum Yum I love it!!

Related to What Are Our Spice Order Limits? | I Can't Remember!

What are the spice order limits for Pampered Chef?

The spice order limits for Pampered Chef vary depending on the type of spice and availability. Some spices may have a limit of 3 or 6 per order, while others may have no limit at all.

How do I find out the spice order limits for a specific spice?

To find out the spice order limits for a specific spice, you can check the product page on our website or contact our customer service team for assistance.

Why are there limits on spice orders?

We have limits on spice orders to ensure that all of our customers have access to the spices they need. This helps us manage inventory and prevent certain spices from selling out too quickly.

Can I place multiple orders to get around the spice order limits?

No, we do not allow customers to place multiple orders to bypass the spice order limits. This is to ensure fairness and availability for all of our customers.

I can't remember the spice order limits for a specific spice. What should I do?

If you cannot remember the spice order limits for a specific spice, you can check the product page on our website or contact our customer service team for assistance. We will be happy to provide you with the information you need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sjspchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • esavvymom