• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are Creative Label Ideas for Mini Catalogs at Booths?

In summary, a Mini Catalog Label for Booths is a small, eye-catching label that can be customized with your own branding and attached to your Pampered Chef booth display to showcase popular products. They can be ordered through your consultant or customer service in packs of 25. The products featured on the label are chosen based on customer feedback and sales data. To use them effectively at events, place them on visually appealing products and use them to highlight promotions or deals.
ksmedic
Does anyone have a label that they put on their Mini catalogs for booths/fairs/festivals? I was going to give some out but I wanted to put a label on them with something catchy or informative about the specials, etc

There's one already set up for you on CC.

I take that back....that has show info on it. But why not just use address labels and put your info on it?

1. What is a Mini Catalog Label for Booths?

A Mini Catalog Label for Booths is a small, eye-catching label that can be attached to your Pampered Chef booth display to showcase some of our most popular products to potential customers.

2. How do I obtain a Mini Catalog Label for Booths?

You can order Mini Catalog Labels for Booths through your Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting our customer service team. They are available for purchase in packs of 25.

3. Can I customize the Mini Catalog Label for Booths with my own branding?

Yes, you can customize the Mini Catalog Label for Booths with your own contact information, logo, and branding. This is a great way to personalize your booth and make it stand out.

4. What products are featured on the Mini Catalog Label for Booths?

The Mini Catalog Label for Booths features a selection of our best-selling and most popular products. These products are chosen based on customer feedback and sales data.

5. Are there any tips for using the Mini Catalog Label for Booths effectively at events?

Yes, we recommend placing the Mini Catalog Label for Booths on products that are visually appealing and have a high chance of catching the attention of potential customers. You can also use them to highlight any special promotions or deals that you are offering at your booth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • richardson3
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • GracedLiving