• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to TPampered Chef! Christmas Order Turnaround Time

I think it's best to call and ask about the order.I agree, it would be best to call and ask about the order.
ChrisIsCookin!
Hi! I'm new to TPC in '06 and haven't experienced how things work aroung Christmas. Does anyone know what kind of turnaround to expect for orders placed in the beginning of Dec? Is it the same 7 days I've encountered so far? Thanks so much! Chris :)

I was told December 13th is the last date for delivery before Christmas... this is in Canada.

I'm assuming it's the same in the States?

It's frustrating. The November Host Special Flyer said to submit shows by Nov. 13 for Thanksgiving shipping, but I can't find the specific information anywhere for December. One would assume it was Dec. 15, because that's when the spring product promotion runs, but I don't know. I'm calling home office tomorrow on some other stuff. I'll check then and post the "official" answer if no one else knows for sure by the time I talk to them.

nikked said:
It's frustrating. The November Host Special Flyer said to submit shows by Nov. 13 for Thanksgiving shipping, but I can't find the specific information anywhere for December. One would assume it was Dec. 15, because that's when the spring product promotion runs, but I don't know. I'm calling home office tomorrow on some other stuff. I'll check then and post the "official" answer if no one else knows for sure by the time I talk to them.

I think its in the CN...;)

Our personal websites have this information on them:

Hanukkah orders need to be received by Dec. 5 to be shipped to be delivered by Dec. 12.
Christmas orders must be received by Dec. 15 to be shipped to be delivered by Dec. 22.

Thanks!Thanks everyone for the info!

:D :D The turnaround in Dec. is very fast! Last year it was 2-3 days. I even submitted a show last year on Dec.21 that was here before Christmas! The deadline this year is Dec. 15.

Ho always hires more employees during this time, so shipping time is very minimal. Of course, the past year they have been really quick...and had lots of mistakes. Hopefully we won't have any problems.

It would be nice if I actually had a November CN to look at. I hate looking at it on the web. I never get my newsletter until well after the 15th. I have called HO and it has not gotten any better.

I have not gotten my CN either.

OK..I finally got mine today....Nov 17!!

I never got mine but then at least I read it online!

Related to Welcome to TPampered Chef! Christmas Order Turnaround Time

What is the current turnaround time for Christmas orders?

The current turnaround time for Christmas orders is approximately 5-7 business days.

Can I expedite my Christmas order?

Unfortunately, we are not able to expedite Christmas orders at this time.

Will my Christmas order arrive in time for the holidays?

If you place your order by the specified cutoff date, your order should arrive in time for the holidays. However, we cannot guarantee delivery times as it may be affected by factors outside of our control, such as weather or shipping delays.

Can I change or cancel my Christmas order?

If you need to make any changes or cancel your Christmas order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that orders may not be able to be changed or cancelled once they have entered the shipping process.

Are there any special promotions or discounts for Christmas orders?

Yes, we often run special promotions and discounts for Christmas orders. Make sure to check our website or sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on any current deals or offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DanielleQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • Sheila