• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to Tasty Tidbits: Get July's Newsletter Now!

In summary, Tasty Tidbits is Pampered Chef's monthly newsletter that includes new recipes, product updates, and special offers. To sign up for Tasty Tidbits, visit the website and enter your email address. It is a free newsletter for all customers and is sent out monthly with occasional special editions for holidays or promotions. The newsletter features new recipes using Pampered Chef products, exclusive offers and discounts, and helpful cooking tips and tricks.
Humble Beginnings
Hi everyone,

For those of you that subscibe to recieve TastyTidbits when do you usually get the following months newletter? I signed up in June and wondering when to expect July's.

I got mine yesterday.

I got mine yesterday too.

me too! You could email Joy....

Hi there!

Thank you for subscribing to Tasty Tidbits! Our July newsletter is usually sent out at the beginning of the month, so you can expect it within the next few days. We apologize for any delay in sending it out this month. We hope you enjoy all the tasty recipes and tips we have in store for you! Happy cooking!

Related to Welcome to Tasty Tidbits: Get July's Newsletter Now!

What is Tasty Tidbits?

Tasty Tidbits is Pampered Chef's monthly newsletter that features new recipes, product updates, and special offers.

How do I sign up for Tasty Tidbits?

To sign up for Tasty Tidbits, simply visit our website and enter your email address in the designated sign-up box. You will then receive our newsletter every month.

Is Tasty Tidbits free?

Yes, Tasty Tidbits is a free newsletter for all Pampered Chef customers. It's our way of staying connected with you and providing valuable cooking tips and information.

What can I expect to find in Tasty Tidbits?

In Tasty Tidbits, you can expect to find new recipes using Pampered Chef products, exclusive offers and discounts, and helpful cooking tips and tricks.

How often is Tasty Tidbits sent out?

Tasty Tidbits is sent out monthly, usually at the beginning of each month. However, we may occasionally send out special editions for holidays or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • KristyH