• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Ida Schwitters as the New Pampered Chef Consultant in XXXXX

In summary, Ida Schwitters has announced that she is the new Pampered Chef consultant and has created exclusive packages for realtors in her town. She has also included catalogs and contact information for agents to share. Orders generated from this offer will receive free gift wrapping and free shipping for orders over $100. Orders under $100 can have their items gift wrapped for an extra $5. As a one time offer, any agent who places a personal order will receive free shipping and handling.
kisrae
Gold Member
Can you all check this out? I have been playing with this idea and just sat down and typed it out. Can you let me know what you think?
I haven't put together the packs yet but I'll work on that tomorrow.
Thanks for you input.;)

I would like to announce as the new and only Pampered Chef Consultant here in XXXXX. I have decided to launching a new program that will be an exclusive to all the fine Realtors in the town of XXXXX.

The Pampered Chef company has allowed me to bring family and friends together to share ideas and purchase fine kitchen products, while I teach them time saving tips and recipes I am the Kitchen store that comes to your home.

I have put together some great packages that would make a great Housewarming/Thank You gift for your clients, wither they are single, a new couple just starting out, a busy family or an older couple deciding to take time to relax. The packages are just suggestion, any items may be purchased with this offer.

I have included a couple of my catalogs for your agents to share, with all my contact information as well as my website info.

Any orders generated from this offer will receive free gift wrapping and free delivery for orders over $100. Orders under $100, can have their items gift wrapped for an extra $5.
As a one time offer any agent who places a personal order will receive free shipping and handling.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns,

Sincerely,

Ida Schwitters # 485452
Independent Consultant
for The Pampered Chef

Attachments

• realitor letter.doc
    13.5 KB · Views: 402
Opps, Forgot i had added the attachment.

Looks good, but here are a couple of grammatical things that should be fixed, both in your first paragraph.The first sentence is incomplete. Take out the descriptive clauses, and it's "I would like to announce." Announce what?
In the second sentence, "launching" should be "launch."

Thanks, I caught that this morning after I read it again. I normally get it out of my system then take a step back for a day or so then come back to it to read with fresh eyes.

So thanks again

No problem. That's the problem with proofreading one's own stuff. The brain sees what you meant to put there, not necessarily what's actually there. :)

I think that's a great letter. It's nice and concise, but you mention gift sets as well as ordering anything from the catalog. I approve! Send it out with reckless abandon! (are you sure you're the only consultant in town?)

Yes,
I am the only consultant that lives in my town. However consultants come up from other areas. I just want them to know that I live here as well.

I live in a pretty small town and there are 3 consultants in MY SUBDIVISION! LOL!

I am thinking of doing the same thing to our realtors but I am definately not the only one in town. I borrowed a letter from here and did some revisions. Here it is if you want to borrow anything as well :)

Attachments

• Realtors.doc
    148.5 KB · Views: 619

1. What products does Ida Schwitters offer as a Pampered Chef Consultant?

As a Pampered Chef Consultant, Ida Schwitters offers a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. Some popular products include the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Stoneware Baking Pans.

2. How can I purchase products from Ida Schwitters as a Pampered Chef Consultant?

You can purchase products from Ida Schwitters by hosting a Pampered Chef party, attending a cooking class, or simply placing an order through her personal website. She also offers the option to become a preferred customer for exclusive discounts and perks.

3. What sets Ida Schwitters apart as a Pampered Chef Consultant?

Ida Schwitters is known for her extensive knowledge of the Pampered Chef products and her passion for helping others in the kitchen. She offers personalized recommendations and tips to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable for her customers.

4. Can Ida Schwitters assist with product demonstrations or cooking classes?

Yes, Ida Schwitters is available to do product demonstrations and cooking classes for groups of all sizes. She can also provide virtual demonstrations and classes for those unable to attend in person.

5. How can I get in touch with Ida Schwitters as a Pampered Chef Consultant?

You can contact Ida Schwitters through her personal Pampered Chef website, social media platforms, or by attending one of her events. She is always happy to answer any questions and provide personalized assistance to her customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Donna O'Brien