• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Back Kelly! Celebrate with Birthday Wishes and a Special Thread!"

In summary, "Welcome Back Kelly!" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef to welcome back Kelly, a top-performing consultant who has returned to the company after a hiatus. The promotion starts on [insert start date] and ends on [insert end date]. By attending, you will get the chance to meet and network with Kelly, see and try out new products, and learn new recipes. It is recommended to RSVP for the event, which is free for all Pampered Chef consultants and customers.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Hey Kelly!

Welcome back! We missed you! Hope you had a great vacation....

Check out your Birthday Thread - lots of well-wishes there!

I stink as a friend- I missed your birthday! :)

lol Kacey you don't stink as a friend you are just a day behind. lol :)

christinaspc said:
lol Kacey you don't stink as a friend you are just a day behind. lol :)

I'm a week behind! :) LOL

Hi there!

Hi there! It's so great to be back! My vacation was amazing, thank you for asking. I definitely missed all of my fellow pampered chef consultants and customers. And thank you for the heads up about the birthday thread, I'll definitely check it out. It's so heartwarming to know that I have such a supportive and caring community here. Looking forward to catching up and sharing some delicious recipes with everyone!

What is "Welcome Back Kelly!"?

"Welcome Back Kelly!" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef to welcome back Kelly, a top-performing consultant who has returned to the company after a hiatus.

When does "Welcome Back Kelly!" start and end?

The "Welcome Back Kelly!" promotion starts on [insert start date] and ends on [insert end date]. Be sure to take advantage of this limited-time opportunity to reconnect with Kelly and learn about new Pampered Chef products and recipes!

What benefits do I get from attending "Welcome Back Kelly!"?

By attending "Welcome Back Kelly!", you will get the chance to meet and network with Kelly, who has extensive knowledge and experience in the Pampered Chef business. You will also get to see and try out new products and learn new recipes. Plus, there may be special discounts and offers available exclusively to attendees.

Do I need to RSVP for "Welcome Back Kelly!"?

Yes, we highly recommend that you RSVP for "Welcome Back Kelly!" so we can ensure that we have enough materials and samples for all attendees. You can RSVP by [insert RSVP instructions].

Is there a fee to attend "Welcome Back Kelly!"?

No, there is no fee to attend "Welcome Back Kelly!". This event is free for all Pampered Chef consultants and customers. We want to celebrate Kelly's return and show our appreciation to our loyal consultants and customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
  • Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies