• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Back! Catch Up on What You Missed in Maine

In summary, Jilleysue is back from her trip to Maine and is feeling out of touch. She misses the other ladies and talks about them a lot. Anne and Jill discuss their frustrations with their current jobs. Jilleysue says she is glad to be back home and safe.
Jilleysue
Silver Member
Hi Everyone.
I just got back from cold Maine and finally getting organized :) . Did I miss anything good. I feel wayyyyyy out of touch.

Was just thinking of you today, JilleySue!!

Had forgotten that you were off to Maine. Glad you survived the snow and cold!

OOOOO Thinking of me???? Hope it was good. Yes I survived. The flights were horrible. Thank god mine was ok. My aunt flew Jet Blue though and had to sleep in JFK a couple nights...UGGGG! All went well though. My grandmother was very surprised!!!

Welcome back Jilley- you were missed!!

Welcome back Jilleysue!!!!

Thanks Ladies..missed you to!!! Alot..time to get back on track..sheesh I feel out of it.

Ah, now I remember you saying you were going somewhere. ...just thinking the other day the boards were quieter without your enthusiasm! :) Glad you had a safe trip.

Welll...I AM BBBACCCKKKKKKK! So everyone WAKKKKEEEEE UPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE I AM HERE I AM HERE I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Jilleysue, how does the rest of your month look?

You are too funny, JilleySue

Jilleysue said:
Welll...I AM BBBACCCKKKKKKK! So everyone WAKKKKEEEEE UPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE I AM HERE I AM HERE I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa...what? Isn't it like 10 already by you??? I'm almost past my bedtime here!

PampMomof3 said:
Hey Jilleysue, how does the rest of your month look?

Well its actually a horrible month. I switched computers, so my p3 won't work right and because of this going away and some personal issues going on, Things being set up for end of month are not good..but I'll keep plugging away..... OF COURSE..here comes JILLEYSUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:D

Jilleysue said:
Thanks Ladies..missed you to!!! Alot..time to get back on track..sheesh I feel out of it.
And you didn't miss me?I'm crushed.
crush-2a.jpg

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
And you didn't miss me?

I'm crushed.

crush-2a.jpg

Oh, you aren't one of the ladies? :p :rolleyes:

Always thought "guy" was a generic term. :D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
And you didn't miss me?

I'm crushed.

crush-2a.jpg

Oh you are never left out..SO SORRY..of course I missed you. LOL

Welcome back Jill! I too forgot that you said you were going to Maine and when I read it, I whacked my head saying oh yeah!

Thought your big show was too much for you and you needed a rest from all of us! I hope when you flew over NH you at leasted shouted HI to me!

fWelcome Back Jilley!!! Hope you had a great time! ... Now back to work! :D

I forgot you were out of town too; I was thinking of ya yesterday:)

Welcome back! I have been absent as well!

We missed you, too, Anne!

No one misses me when I'm gone for a few days.It's more like a sense of relief.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
No one misses me when I'm gone for a few days.

It's more like a sense of relief.
That's what people are going to start thinking about me, too.

Well, I have to sign off now and go do some actual work, since I'm at work. Bleah.... Nothin' like correcting grammatical errors in resumes of people who can't follow directions.

I don't worry about it. My Grammar died in 1971 and we buried her next to my Grampar.

Welcome back Anne!

Welcome back Jilleysue!!!!

Yes, welcome back.Also welcome front, welcome arms, welcome legs, welcome head, welcome hands, welcome feet...

You've been missed, Jilleysue!

Ann, I share your frustration. My current temp job is in an "unemployment" office. My job would be MUUUUUUCH easier if people could read and follow directions. Of course, that would make my host coaching easier, too.

I sure missed you Jill! I forgot you were going away and kept asking myself, "Where IS Jillysue"?

awwww, ya'll are sooooooooo sweet. I have been laying pretty low. Lots going on..but I have been thinking of ya all.

Welcome Back, Jilleysue/Anne/and I always would miss
Jilleysue said:
awwww, ya'll are sooooooooo sweet. I have been laying pretty low. Lots going on..but I have been thinking of ya all.

the KG!!!

I wondered why you didn't answer JS; I didn't realize you were going away!!

Glad you're back home and safe too.

Liz

I also wondered why I hadn't seen Anne on the boards either, but then I'm not on as often since I"m resorting to laptop, but sure is better than nothing!

Jilleysue said:

Hope it's all "good" stuff going on!

Related to Welcome Back! Catch Up on What You Missed in Maine

1. What did I miss in Maine?

There were beautiful fall colors, delicious seafood, and cozy campfires. The weather was chilly but perfect for outdoor activities.

2. How was the weather in Maine?

The weather was cold but perfect for fall activities. It ranged from the high 30s to low 50s, with some rain showers mixed in.

3. Did anything exciting happen while you were in Maine?

Yes, there was a local festival with live music, food vendors, and artisan crafts. It was a fun and lively atmosphere.

4. Were there any new products or promotions during your time in Maine?

Yes, there were some limited edition products and promotions available only in Maine. Make sure to check them out before they're gone!

5. Is there anything else I should know about your trip to Maine?

We also had a team bonding activity where we learned how to make traditional Maine dishes. It was a great way to connect with the local culture and cuisine.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gratergirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gratergirl
  • luvs2sellit
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
luvs2sellit
  • pamperedlinda