• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Registry Closing: Will Brides Receive Host Special? | Expert Answers

In summary, a wedding registry closing is when the couple's registry is no longer available for guests to make purchases from, usually after the wedding date or a specific amount of time. Brides will still receive the host special as long as they meet the requirements, and the registry may close immediately after the wedding or remain open for a few months depending on the company. It is possible to add items after the registry has closed, but this may vary by company. Unpurchased items from a closed registry may not be available for the couple to receive, but some companies may offer the option to purchase them at a discounted price. It is best to check with the specific company for their policies on registry closing and unpurchased items.
soonerchef
Does anyone have a firm answer on wether or not a bride will get the host special for the month she closes out her registry? This was brought up at our cluster meeting tonight and no one seemed to have an exact answer...of course I knew that someone here would know.

I didn't double-check anything - but from what I remember I think they can. It would be the host special for the month that they redeem their benefits.

Hope that helps...

That's why I asked here was because almost everyone at the meeting was under the impression that registries didn't qualify at all for the host special, but it would seem logical to me that the registry would qualify for the host special in the month that they closed the registry....

Actually, if you check page 3 of the instruction booklet (The Consultant's Guide to the Wedding Registry) that came in our changeover box and is also available in the Downloads section of Consultant's Corner, it does say that in the couple is eligible for the host special in the month that they redeem their benefits.

Thank you for the info, I have too much on my plate right now to go and check...I knew someone here would have the answer!!

Thanks again guys!!

Related to Wedding Registry Closing: Will Brides Receive Host Special? | Expert Answers

What is a wedding registry closing?

A wedding registry closing is when the couple's wedding registry is no longer available for guests to make purchases from. This typically happens after the wedding date or a certain amount of time after the wedding.

Will brides still receive host special for their wedding registry closing?

Yes, brides will still receive the host special for their wedding registry closing as long as they meet the requirements for the host special. This typically includes reaching a certain amount in sales and having a certain number of guests make purchases from the registry.

How long after the wedding will the registry close?

The amount of time after the wedding that the registry will close varies depending on the company. Some companies may allow the registry to remain open for a few months after the wedding, while others may close it immediately after the wedding date. It is best to check with the specific company for their policies on registry closing.

Can items still be added to the registry after it has closed?

It is possible to add items to the registry after it has closed, but it may depend on the company's policies. Some companies may allow for a grace period after the registry has closed to add items, while others may not allow any changes after the closing date. It is best to check with the company for their specific policies.

What happens to items that are not purchased from the registry before it closes?

Typically, any items that are not purchased from the registry will not be available for the couple to receive. Some companies may offer the option for the couple to purchase the remaining items at a discounted price, but this is not guaranteed. It is best to check with the company for their policies on unpurchased items from a closed registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mgressaffa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Tams
  • pletcherdee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies