• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Apron Markers: Are They Included or Sold Separately?

In summary, Jen suggests getting fabric markers so that the ink won't wash out. The markers come in different colors and are a great host gift.
jrstephens
Are they not included with the Apron? I didn't get them. I didn't realize I had to order them seperate. I assumed they were included.

Will a permanent Sharpie work?

No, they're separate. Yes, a sharpie will work.

yes, that's all they were - in pastel colors

I bought a set of fabric markers at Hobby Lobby.

ive always used a black sharpie. easy as that.

Sharpies aren't really intended for fabric though, are they? I have the fabric ones that work great. I have tons of sharpies...but didn't think they'd be washable.

Jules711 said:
Sharpies aren't really intended for fabric though, are they? I have the fabric ones that work great. I have tons of sharpies...but didn't think they'd be washable.

You may be right. I think they will eventually wash out.

Jules711 said:

That was my thought, the reason why I got the fabric markers. They are not that expensive (check hobby lobby and michaels for their 40% off coupons) and come in all sort of colors.

jrstephens said:
Are they not included with the Apron? I didn't get them. I didn't realize I had to order them seperate. I assumed they were included.

Will a permanent Sharpie work?

We stopped selling ours a year or so ago. But the fabric ones work great!

I've used fine point sharpies for years--I buy the 4 pack in red, blue, green and black. They work fine.

Just a note, Perm. Markers DO EVENTUALLY wash out!

Jen, me too..... just got some fabric markrs at Hobby Lobby yesterday. :)

I usually ask the bride's wedding colors. I try to get pens in those colors, or at least ones that are complementary to them. My brides have expressed appreciation for the personalized touch.

Someone told me to tell them not to wash the apron for 48hrs to let the marker set.

raebates said:
I usually ask the bride's wedding colors. I try to get pens in those colors, or at least ones that are complementary to them. My brides have expressed appreciation for the personalized touch.

Thanks for sharing this Rae. What a wonderful idea. I just ordered an apron for a shower later this month. I will definitely ask the bride about 'her colors'!
leggy

I do the same thing Rae. I got a big pack of sharpies at Walmart for about $15 that has about every color you would want. I hated the markers we used to have on supply...seriously, who wants orange & green on their bridal apron? OK, maybe some people...but not many!

Sharpies eventually do wash out, so you are better off buying fabric markers from a craft store.

Thank you for all of your wonderful ideas! I think the apron will be a great added touch to the bride cake and tier "cake"! Any other suggestions?

I bought a set of permanent markers for my own bridal apron when I got married. Shortly after the ink spread through and you cannot read what is written on it. Next time I will try fabric markers.

I think I remember that you are supposed to iron the back after using the fabric markers to help them "set"

i have a apron & markers avail for sale if anyone is interested - i think it would also be a great host gift for an incentive - # of guests, # of outside orders or bookings before the show, etc.

Jamie, I might like to by the bridal apron and markers. Don't even know what it looks like... thanks...

Related to Wedding Apron Markers: Are They Included or Sold Separately?

What are "Wedding Apron Markers?"

"Wedding Apron Markers" are special markers designed to personalize and decorate aprons for weddings. They are a fun and unique way to add a personal touch to the bridal party's attire or to use as a fun activity for guests at a bridal shower or bachelorette party.

What makes "Wedding Apron Markers" different from regular markers?

"Wedding Apron Markers" are specifically designed for use on fabric, making them permanent and long-lasting. They also come in a variety of colors and have a fine tip for precise writing and drawing. Plus, they are non-toxic and safe for everyone to use.

Can the markers be used on any type of fabric?

Yes, the markers can be used on most types of fabric, including cotton, polyester, and blends. However, we recommend testing the markers on a small, inconspicuous area first to ensure the color does not bleed or fade.

How do I use the markers on my apron?

Before using the markers, make sure your apron is clean and dry. Then, simply shake the marker well and press the tip down on the fabric to start the ink flow. Use the markers to write or draw directly on the fabric, and allow the ink to dry completely before wearing or washing.

Can the markers be used for other occasions besides weddings?

Absolutely! These markers are not limited to just weddings and can be used for any special occasion or event. They are perfect for personalizing aprons for birthdays, holidays, or even as a fun activity for kids' parties. Get creative and have fun with them!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • tnmimi
  • Pampered Chef Shows