• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Clearance Order Count towards a Hostess Show?

In summary, clearance orders can be used to count towards a hostess show total and will also affect the hostess rewards. As a hostess, you can use a clearance order to earn free products and it will not affect the discounts for your guests. There are no restrictions on using a clearance order towards a hostess show.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
My hostess has a question that I have never had before... i know it is not new and I should know this but it has been awhile since I have had a show...
her cousin who lives out of town wants to place an order... she wants something out of the clearance category.... that cannot go towards her show for her to get credit can it? I want to say no....

No, outlet orders cannot be applied to a show. You cannot even place that type of order through P3. The guest can only order through your website and has to pay direct shipping for it.

thank you... i thought so... but i have been outta the loop for over a year now only doing catalog shows...but baby business is over... and disney here i come!!!

Hi! Thank you for reaching out with your question. While it's always great to have customers interested in our clearance items, unfortunately, any purchases made outside of the show cannot count towards the hostess's credit or rewards. However, your hostess's cousin can still place an order through your website or by contacting you directly. Thank you for being a great hostess and for supporting your cousin's interest in our products! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. Can I use a clearance order to count towards my hostess show total?

Yes, you can use a clearance order to count towards your hostess show total. The total amount of the clearance order will be added to your show total, just like any other order.

2. Will the clearance order affect my hostess rewards?

Yes, the clearance order will affect your hostess rewards. The total amount of the clearance order will be added to your show total and will contribute towards your rewards.

3. Can I use a clearance order as a hostess to earn free products?

Yes, as a hostess, you can use a clearance order to earn free products. The total amount of the clearance order will be added to your show total and will contribute towards your hostess rewards.

4. How will the clearance order affect the discounts for my guests?

The clearance order will not affect the discounts for your guests. The discounts are based on the total amount of non-clearance items purchased at your show.

5. Are there any restrictions on using a clearance order towards a hostess show?

No, there are no restrictions on using a clearance order towards a hostess show. You can use a clearance order just like any other order to contribute towards your show total and hostess rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenandnelson
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mbkraese
  • Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Leigh0725
  • tiggger