• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Arrival: Expectations and Timelines for Your Hostess's Purchase

In summary, the estimated delivery date for an order can be found on the order confirmation email, with standard shipping taking 3-5 business days and expedited shipping taking 1-2 business days. Customers can track their order through their Pampered Chef account and will be notified via email if there is a delay in shipping. Shipping address can be changed if the order has not yet been shipped, but international shipping is not currently available.
pamperedpnina
I have a hostess who just emailed me she is waiting on one more payment from a customer but will close by this weekend. She wants to know when to expect her stuff by? Normaly here it only takes a few days for orders to ship and arive 2 days later but should I tell her 2 weeks?

I would tell her 7 to 10 business days, and that she has to take into consideration that the Thanksgiving holiday will slow things down because that's not a "business day."

I wouldn't tell her any less than two weeks. With the holiday and being near the end of the month, you don't know how long it will take. Tell her no more than two weeks and then if she gets it in just a few days she'll be excited.

I always say 10-12 business days. I wouldn't rely on 2 days here, 2 days shipping, etc. because that isn't always going to be accurate. If you want an estimate day, you can look at the shipping page, it will tell you at the top what they are currently working on.

I always say about 2 weeks. and now I am telling them to get them in before Thanksgiving b/c HO will be closed and that will slow shipping down.

Related to Order Arrival: Expectations and Timelines for Your Hostess's Purchase

1. When will my order arrive?

The estimated delivery date for your order can be found on your order confirmation email. It typically takes 3-5 business days for standard shipping and 1-2 business days for expedited shipping.

2. Can I track my order?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Order History" tab. You will see the status of your order and a tracking number if it has been shipped.

3. What if my order is delayed?

If there is a delay in shipping your order, we will notify you via email. You can also contact our customer service team for more information on the status of your order.

4. Can I change my shipping address?

If your order has not been shipped yet, you can contact our customer service team to update your shipping address. However, if your order has already been shipped, we are unable to make any changes.

5. Do you offer international shipping?

At this time, we only offer shipping within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • chefheidi2003