• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Website Listed on My Personal Email

In summary, the "Website Listed on My Personal Email" feature on Pampered Chef allows you to easily add a link to your personal website on your email signature. To add your website, go to the "My Account" section and enter the URL under "Personal Information." You can change your website link at any time, and it will be visible on all emails sent from your Pampered Chef account. However, you can only add one website link to your signature.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Okay... I need someone to clear up this website on email issue for me. I may very well be the only one who doesn't understand but please... someone... clear it up... May I have my pc website listed at the bottom of my personal emails that I send out? I realize they cannot be here since this is a group on a site ... but I certainly don't want to do anything contrary to the policies.

Yes, you can put it in your signature on your emails. Yes you can run an ad in a local paper as long as you put your title that you are an independent consultant or whatever. No, you cannot put in your profiles online that you are a PC consultant, I would suggest eluding to it, just not flat out saying it, like your 30 second commercial.

You need to be sure that you local newspaper is not one of the "top 100" (or whatever that rule is) that you are not allowed to advertise in.

Well, I just figured that one wasn't too confusing, lol.

Okay....so are you calling me confused? lol:p I was just trying to clarify for those of us that need a little more sometimes.

Wow....KG comes back and we all get a little excited and feisty! Good feeling - huh?

No, I usually do a good enough job at confusing people. LOL. There were a few more things that I had put on there but I decided to delete them since they weren't as relevant.

Related to Website Listed on My Personal Email

1. What is the "Website Listed on My Personal Email" feature for?

The "Website Listed on My Personal Email" feature allows you to add a link to your personal website on your Pampered Chef email signature. This makes it easy for your customers to find your website and shop with you.

2. How do I add my website to my Pampered Chef email signature?

To add your website to your email signature, go to the "My Account" section of your Pampered Chef website. Under the "Personal Information" tab, you will see a field labeled "Website Listed on My Personal Email." Simply enter the URL of your website and click "Save Changes."

3. Can I change my website link on my email signature?

Yes, you can change your website link at any time. Just follow the same steps as adding your website, and your new link will be updated on your email signature.

4. Will my website link be visible to everyone who receives my emails?

Yes, your website link will be included in the signature of all emails you send from your Pampered Chef account.

5. Can I add multiple website links to my email signature?

No, you can only add one website link to your email signature. If you have multiple websites, you can include them in your email signature by creating a custom URL that redirects to all of your sites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • julmarsala
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mommylove_07