• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

We Need to All Email/Call Ho and Complain.....

In summary, the best way to contact Ho and Complain about an issue is through email or phone. Be sure to include specific details and relevant information in your communication. Ho and Complain values their customers and strives to provide a prompt response, but response times may vary. If you are not satisfied with their response, you can reach out to the customer service team for further assistance. They also have a satisfaction guarantee and will assist with returns or exchanges if a product does not meet your expectations.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
I just tried to look up a customer on-line who said she hosted a show last Jan./Feb and didn't have her card with her, so I put her info in and it wouldn't work, so I'm thinking, her party must have been earlier than she thought, but I'll call HO to be sure.

Poor customer service rep, kept going, why is it bringing me to XYZ when I putting in ABC, come to find out my customer was actually a Co-Host and not original host, so CC is NOT listing all co-hosts as of right now.

Customer service person did not know why, and I asked her to bring it to her supervisor's attention.

Why would they change something like that, again, if it's not broke, don't fix it.

Just wanted to let you know.

Lisa

Hi Lisa,That sounds like a frustrating experience. It's always important to double check information with customers to make sure everything is correct and up-to-date. It's also good that you brought the issue to the attention of your supervisor. Hopefully they can look into the issue and find a solution. It is strange that they would change something without fixing it, but hopefully it will be resolved soon. Thanks for letting us know about your experience.

,Hello Lisa,Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry to hear about the confusion with your customer's party information. I understand how frustrating it can be when things don't work as expected.I will definitely pass this feedback along to our team at HO and make sure they are aware of the issue. We always strive to provide the best customer service and make things as easy as possible for our consultants and customers.Thank you for your loyalty and for taking the time to share your experience with us. We will do our best to resolve this issue and prevent it from happening in the future.Best regards,Pampered Chef Consultant

What is the best way to contact Ho and Complain about an issue?

The best way to contact Ho and Complain is through email or phone. You can find their contact information on their website or by reaching out to our customer service team.

What should I include in my email/call to Ho and Complain?

In your email or call to Ho and Complain, be sure to include specific details about the issue you are experiencing, as well as any relevant order or product information. This will help them address your concern more efficiently.

Will I receive a response from Ho and Complain?

Yes, Ho and Complain values their customers and strives to provide a prompt response to all inquiries. However, please note that response times may vary depending on the volume of inquiries they receive.

What if I am not satisfied with the response from Ho and Complain?

If you are not satisfied with the response from Ho and Complain, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance. We are committed to ensuring our customers are completely satisfied with their Pampered Chef experience.

Can I return or exchange a product that I am not happy with?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee and will gladly assist you with returning or exchanging any product that does not meet your expectations. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hselby87
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • gailz2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • chefsteph07