• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

We Have a New Addition to the Family!

In summary, "We Have a New Addition to the Family!" is a collection of kitchen tools and gadgets designed specifically for busy families. The collection includes items such as a vegetable chopper, food storage containers, and kitchen shears, all carefully chosen to simplify and speed up meal preparation. All products are dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze. They are also safe and easy for kids to use, making it a great way to get them involved in the kitchen. And finally, all products come with a one-year warranty for any defects.
Chef_2_Four
We got an American Bulldog thursday night! She was rescued from her mother's owner. Her father's owner went to pick the best of the litter. He found them covered with fleas and they were sick from drinking dirty water. He gave them to a friend and the friend gave us one. We have been looking into buying an english bulldog sometime in the future. We lucked out on this one. The kids named her Dora. She is almost 7 weeks old. She is hilarious because she will chase the kids out in the yard.

I am not on my laptop, but I will post a picture later!

Congratulations on your new additon! My DH and Brother LOVE English Bulldogs! We have Boxers (my favorite). Someday we may get a bulldog though. Can't wait to see the pics!

Congrats on the puppy! And kudos to you for getting her out of such icky conditions!! It seriously disturbs me what some humans do to animals... just utterly sicking..

lkprescott said:
Congrats on the puppy! And kudos to you for getting her out of such icky conditions!! It seriously disturbs me what some humans do to animals... just utterly sicking..

We had a pitt bull that was rescued by our vet b/c her next door neighbor thought he had parvo and was going to shoot him in his backyard. Come to find out he didn't. We had him for about 6 years and then he got bit by a snake. He was the best dog though. A big huge lap dog!!

Here is pics of Dora!

ok they are to big. so i will have to have hubby download whatever it is that resizes pictures.

Related to We Have a New Addition to the Family!

1. What is "We Have a New Addition to the Family!"?

"We Have a New Addition to the Family!" is a collection of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make meal prep easier and more efficient for busy families.

2. What type of products are included in "We Have a New Addition to the Family!"?

This collection includes items such as a vegetable chopper, food storage containers, kitchen shears, and a silicone baking mat to name a few. Each product has been carefully selected to meet the needs of families looking to save time and simplify meal preparation.

3. Are the products in "We Have a New Addition to the Family!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in this collection are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. This is especially helpful for busy families who don't have a lot of time to spend on washing dishes by hand.

4. Can I use these products for cooking with my kids?

Absolutely! "We Have a New Addition to the Family!" products are safe and easy for kids to use, making it a great way to get them involved in the kitchen. Plus, they will love using the fun and colorful tools to help prepare meals.

5. Is there a warranty for the products in "We Have a New Addition to the Family!"?

Yes, all of our products come with a one-year warranty against any defects. If you experience any issues with your items, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cookin Kristen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cookin Kristen
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • nikked