• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

We Got a Little Snow Last Night...

In summary, KG and her husband from MA woke up to a lot of snow this morning, KG shoveled a path for DH, and they are both resentful about having to shovel. KG is glad it's not too bad outside and her furnace went out yesterday.
lisa717
like 2 feet of it!! Welcome to the Lake Ontario shoreline in NY!!

Attachments

• 2footer (2).jpg
    2footer (2).jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 347
Cool! We got excited over pur few inches! I have pics in a different thread.

That looks like us here in MA!

12-30" MORE forcasted tonight!

I just came in after shoveling 10" of 1-3. The good news is that the moisture content is the equivalent of 1/4" of rain, so it's light, fluffy, and goes through the snowblower like high fiber through Grandma.

We woke up to a lot of snow this morning. I started laughing because I was so surprised. I went out to shovel a path for DH. It was going to take a while. I went back inside to tell my kids (who get to stay home from school today) "I regret to inform you that you'll have to come out and help me shovel a path for Daddy because it's too much snow for me to do by myself." Their alarms had already gone off and they were eating breakfast. Great way to start our day...with good physical exertion. There was at least 4 inches of snow, and with the blowing there was 6 inches in some spots.

Okay so were you shoveling or snow blowing. To those of us w/o a snowblower, there is a big difference!:):)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I just came in after shoveling 10" of 1-3. The good news is that the moisture content is the equivalent of 1/4" of rain, so it's light, fluffy, and goes through the snowblower like high fiber through Grandma.
Okay, KG, were you shoveling or snow blowing? Because to those of us w/o a snow blower there is a big difference between snow blowing and shoveling! :):)

ahhh i just hate that wet snow that clogs my snow blower ! notice I said MY snow blower!! lol
DH works for the DPW so is busy clearing the roads while I get to clearout our huge driveway.It actually gives me some quiet time so i don't mind..unless it get s clogged!

I never think of using a snow blower to blow snow as "quiet time". Can you tell I'm a little resentful about the shoveling thing? :)
Actually, I don't mind shoveling most of the time. In this weather it's the only way I can exercise outside. But, when I'm in a hurry, it would be nice to have a snow blower.

lol I say that because I can't hear my children over the engine !! Its just me and my machine in the snow !! :)

JAE said:
Okay, KG, were you shoveling or snow blowing? Because to those of us w/o a snow blower there is a big difference between snow blowing and shoveling! :):)
I usually have to shovel to get to the snowblower - it's a 42" two stage attached to the front of my John Deere tractor with a 20 hp liquid cooled engine and there isn't much that slows it down - except for that wet, heavy crap we get in March and April.

I grew up on a farm and dad and brother used the tractor to blow the snow. I can't say I ever saw them with a shovel, though. I'll probably have to shovel again today, but it won't take very long.
Have a great day!

For me, a snow shovel is a heart attack looking for a place to happen.

YAY! No School! I am such a kid at heart! I am just waiting for our BIG SNOW STORM which hasn't hit the Jersey Shore yet! After the big one, then I can't wait for Spring!

Have fun digging out!

I'm just a little north of KG and we got 10-12" DH was out at 5am snowblowing. Oh ya, our furnace went out yesterday afternoon. It's 54 in our house right now. Thank goodness it has warmed up outside - it's all the way up to 26, much better than the 2 that it was the other day. The kids seem to think it's fun to have on 3 layers, hats, and scarves in the house.

Related to We Got a Little Snow Last Night...

What is "We Got a Little Snow Last Night..."?

"We Got a Little Snow Last Night..." is a collection of snow-themed kitchen products designed and sold by Pampered Chef.

What products are included in the "We Got a Little Snow Last Night..." collection?

The collection includes a snowman-shaped baking dish, a snowflake-shaped silicone baking mold, a snowflake trivet, a snowman spatula, and snowman measuring spoons.

Can these products be used for other dishes besides snow-themed ones?

Yes, these products can be used for any dish that requires baking or measuring. They are not limited to snow-themed recipes.

Are these products microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "We Got a Little Snow Last Night..." collection are microwave and dishwasher safe for easy use and clean-up.

Do you offer a warranty for these products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty for all of their products, including those in the "We Got a Little Snow Last Night..." collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
forkatieb
  • pkd09
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mandy412
  • buckeyefan08