• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wavemaker ~ Free 1Gb Usb Flash Drive

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 12 Posted By: dee16
Views: 668 Replies: 12 http://reg.wavemaker.com/usbquiz/
The above link is a direct link to request the USB. However, this is a take a quiz and get a USB deal. I did NOT download or install their program. The quiz is not hard and it looks like it might not really matter what you score.
Register first http://dev.wavemaker.com/forums/?q=user/register (only username, email and the math question are required)
They will email you your password
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DOWNLOAD OR INSTALL THE PROGRAM
Take the quiz http://dev.wavemaker.com/forums/?q=node/1370 (you must be logged in)
Claim the usb drive http://reg.wavemaker.com/usbquizMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Don't read if you don't want to know the gift with cruise packagedrum roll please....

They send us 2 PC sun visors. They are the velcro kind. Natural color with navy writing. I was really excited.... until I smelled mine. Really mildew smelling

How cute, but did you let PC know about the unusual smell?

yes, but the gal I talked to just said "oh... well... um thanks for letting us know" She didn't even know what they were sending to us. I only really needed one though since my DH would be one sunburned bald head if he wore one. So, one of my friends said I could have one of hers since her DH has the same hair cut as mine.

Wow, they didn't offer to send you a new one?

Yeah my DH said I don't know that I can wear that. But my 2 boys said can we wear them. absolutely!!

ShanaSmith said:
yes, but the gal I talked to just said "oh... well... um thanks for letting us know" She didn't even know what they were sending to us. I only really needed one though since my DH would be one sunburned bald head if he wore one. So, one of my friends said I could have one of hers since her DH has the same hair cut as mine.

Oh, that is just not right. Did you speak with Meetings and Incentives?

I would contact someone in awards and incentives - they'd know how to get you a replacement. Ask for that or at least a supervisor if you decide to call back.

I have the box next to my desk and had to close it. I think it is the packing material that makes the musty smell...you are right...mine stink too!:mad::yuck:

That's a good point. I didn't smell mine, but I bet it's that packing stuff. I'd better take the visors out.

Also, just FYI for anyone who maybe ordered any of that stuff to be delivered to the room or at dinner----print up a copy of your confirmation and bring it with you JUST incase. That way if anything gets messed up and they don't have a record of you ordering that stuff online, you can show them that. I've just heard about a couple problems with it, but this is your proof of purchase.:)

Mine didn't small at all. That's sad, they should send you replacements. I did call and inquire why I didn't get any for my kids that I bought in and they said there would be more visors on the boat. I can't believe they would be giving them away for free, but who knows.

Mine have been out in the garage ever since I got them, and I have drenched them in Fabreez at least two or three times.

Hankins said:
Mine didn't small at all. That's sad, they should send you replacements. I did call and inquire why I didn't get any for my kids that I bought in and they said there would be more visors on the boat. I can't believe they would be giving them away for free, but who knows.

True after buying in the kids, you should have gotten 2 more. My kids asked me why they didn't get any. Like you said you paid for them to go.

We bought out kids in in San Francisco and learned then that although we paid to have them on the actual trip, the buy in did not include the extra bennies...in San Francisco it was things like cable car tickets, etc. This time it seems to be the visors. So, while it would be nice if PC WOULD provide the same things for all travelers, I know when we questioned it last year, we were told an emphatic no.

So...probably can't change minds for this event but maybe make suggestions after the cruise to suggest that the buy in include the same "things" as the consultant and guest (or at least an additional cost option to get them).

So after using Fabreeze several times and washing my hats in vinegar, the smell isn't so bad anymore. They still stink a little if you put your nose right on them, but much better. Then today I go to the mail box and I got two totally non stinky hats from HO. What a great company. I really didn't think they were going to do anything about it. I don't know if my director (an EX) said anything or not, but I am glad to say that you won't be able to find me on the ship by the smell of my hat!

I'm glad to hear they fixed it and sent you 2 new ones. Now that you got that smell out, you have 4.:approve:

I Febreezed my hats and they still were too stinky. I hung them outside in the spring air for 2 days and they are much better. One more dose of Febreeze will make me a happy girl!!

actually I think the vinegar worked pretty well. I figure I will put the new ones in my incentives box

Related to Wavemaker ~ Free 1Gb Usb Flash Drive

1. What is "Wavemaker" and what does it offer?Wavemaker is a software program that allows users to create and develop web and mobile applications quickly and easily. It offers a drag-and-drop interface, pre-built templates, and other features to streamline the app development process.2. Is the USB drive really free or are there any hidden costs?The USB drive is completely free and there are no hidden costs associated with it. Users can simply take the quiz and claim their free USB without having to pay anything.3. Do I have to download or install the Wavemaker program to receive the USB drive?No, users do not have to download or install the Wavemaker program to receive the USB drive. Simply completing the quiz and registering for an account is enough to claim the USB.4. How do I claim the USB drive after taking the quiz?After completing the quiz, users can claim the USB drive by visiting the provided link and filling out a form with their name and mailing address. The USB drive will then be mailed to the provided address.5. Is there a limit to how many USB drives I can claim?Yes, there is a limit of one USB drive per person. This means that each user can only claim one USB drive, even if they take the quiz multiple times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamela
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies