• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 3 Hospitality Award: Who Achieved the Circle of Honor?

In summary, the Wave 3 Hospitality Award is an annual award given by Pampered Chef to consultants who have achieved the Circle of Honor status. The Circle of Honor is achieved by meeting specific sales and recruitment goals within a calendar year. Benefits of achieving this status include special recognition at the annual conference, exclusive training and networking opportunities, and increased commission rates. Progress towards achieving the Circle of Honor can be tracked through the Pampered Chef account dashboard. The Wave 3 Hospitality Award is not the only recognition given by Pampered Chef, as they also have other programs such as the Circle of Achievement and the President's Club.
IXerLover
Can anyone from Wave 3 tell me who were the Circle of Honor achievers and in what category?

Who earned the Hospitality Award? I submitted my hospitalty Director and I kep my fingers crossed for her! ;)

And anything else... :)

bumping this message -

Hoping for a reply

Thought they were listed in the Awards guide, but no such luck. And didn't find them on CC either. I'd email HO.

1. What is the Wave 3 Hospitality Award?

The Wave 3 Hospitality Award is an annual recognition given by Pampered Chef to consultants who have achieved the Circle of Honor status.

2. Who can achieve the Circle of Honor?

The Circle of Honor is achieved by Pampered Chef consultants who have met specific sales and recruitment goals within a calendar year.

3. What are the benefits of achieving the Circle of Honor?

Consultants who achieve the Circle of Honor status receive a variety of benefits, including special recognition at the annual conference, exclusive training and networking opportunities, and increased commission rates.

4. How can I track my progress towards achieving the Circle of Honor?

You can track your progress towards achieving the Circle of Honor by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your sales and recruitment numbers in your dashboard.

5. Is the Wave 3 Hospitality Award the only recognition given by Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recognition programs for consultants at different levels, including the Circle of Achievement and the prestigious President's Club.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedpsalmstress
Replies
Views
JAE
  • otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg