• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 2: Need a Roommate for Conference | Non-Smoker in Oregon

In summary, "Wave 2 I Need a Room" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn a free trip by achieving certain sales and recruiting goals. To qualify, consultants must achieve $5,000 in personal sales and recruit at least one new team member during the qualifying period. The program offers the opportunity to earn a free trip to a luxurious destination and helps motivate and drive sales and recruiting efforts. The qualifying period typically runs from January 1st to December 31st each year, and progress can be tracked on the consultant's personal Pampered Chef website or through updates from their team leader.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Well after much debating I registered for conference tonight. Now I need a room. All of the rooms are taken at this point. Anybody want a roommate? I am a non smoker and very nice :angel: ! I don't snore :indif: not that I know of anyway, I am always asleep;) ! I get in Sunday night from Oregon.

You can email me at: [email protected]

I know someone that might have a spot, I will send you an email.

cookingwithlove said:
Well after much debating I registered for conference tonight. Now I need a room. All of the rooms are taken at this point. Anybody want a roommate? I am a non smoker and very nice :angel: ! I don't snore :indif: not that I know of anyway, I am always asleep;) ! I get in Sunday night from Oregon.

You can email me at: [email protected]
I posted this to the other thread, but just in case, I'll post again her...Wendy, let Barb know you need a room...she can post it to her Director's loop. See you at Exec dinner!

Wendy we have a spot at the Sheraton. We fly in Sunday afternoon and leave Thursday.

Thanks Guys... Barb found me a spot. See you in Chicago!!

Related to Wave 2: Need a Roommate for Conference | Non-Smoker in Oregon

What is "Wave 2 I Need a Room"?

"Wave 2 I Need a Room" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn a free trip by achieving certain sales and recruiting goals.

How do I qualify for "Wave 2 I Need a Room"?

To qualify for "Wave 2 I Need a Room," you must achieve $5,000 in personal sales and recruit at least one new team member during the qualifying period.

What are the benefits of participating in "Wave 2 I Need a Room"?

By participating in "Wave 2 I Need a Room," consultants have the opportunity to earn a free trip to a luxurious destination. It also helps motivate and drive sales and recruiting efforts.

When does the qualifying period for "Wave 2 I Need a Room" start and end?

The qualifying period for "Wave 2 I Need a Room" typically runs from January 1st to December 31st each year. However, check with your team leader for specific dates and details.

How do I track my progress for "Wave 2 I Need a Room"?

You can track your progress for "Wave 2 I Need a Room" on your personal Pampered Chef website. Your progress will also be updated by your team leader on a regular basis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • chefann