• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Watch Out for Other Ds Consultants!

In summary, the PC consultant went to her show and found that the Host had her own MK business to sell to the guests. The MK sales were huge! The host said that she wouldn't be getting any more PC orders and she was fine with that.
jwpamp
Just an FYI--

I just heard from another PC consultant that she went to her show tonight and did her demo amongst screaming children and rude guests (not ONE of them paid attention at ALL!)....only to find that at the end of her demo, the Host pulled out HER OWN Mary Kay Business to sell to the guests!:eek:

The PC Consultant had a total of $221 in sales, and the Host sold a TON of MK. The MK sales were huge!

The host said that she wouldn't be getting any more PC orders and she was fine with that....

Why? Because she got what she wanted!!!!

A Pampered Chef consultant to come over and CATER her Mary Kay Show!!!

I have been approached by a customer to see if it was ok to let her do an Arabon (sp??) demo after my PC demo...I originally said "yes", but I have had a huge change of heart....

My husband put it well -- those consultants are using YOUR successful company to get THEIR sales (or at least a free catering company)!

YIKES!!:eek:

Wowza.

I think the only way I plan to work with other DS consultants is in an open house style atmosphere. Everyone knows ahead of time who else is there, and there are no surprises. Plus since everyone eats, I hope to benefit off the customers they invite! If my customers find something they like from the others, great, but if not, I can't help that!!

I can't imagine! I would be so pissed!! I only switch shows with consultants I know, but I guess anyone could pull that crap if you don't know they host well.

Related to Watch Out for Other Ds Consultants!

1. What are "Other Ds Consultants" in the context of Pampered Chef?

"Other Ds Consultants" refers to consultants who are not part of your specific team or downline, but are still affiliated with Pampered Chef as independent consultants. These may include consultants from other teams or regions.

2. Why do I need to watch out for Other Ds Consultants?

It is important to be aware of Other Ds Consultants because they may be promoting different products or sales techniques that may conflict with your own team's strategies. It's also important to respect other consultants and their businesses, and not interfere with their customer relationships.

3. Can I work with Other Ds Consultants?

Yes, you can work with Other Ds Consultants in certain situations, such as joint events or collaborations. However, it's important to communicate and coordinate with your team leader and the consultant in question to ensure that it aligns with your team's goals and strategies.

4. What if I have a conflict with an Other Ds Consultant?

If you have a conflict or disagreement with an Other Ds Consultant, it's important to communicate openly and professionally to try and resolve the issue. If necessary, you can also reach out to your team leader or Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

5. Is there a way to network and learn from Other Ds Consultants?

Yes, there are opportunities to network and learn from Other Ds Consultants through Pampered Chef's online community and events. It's a great way to connect with other consultants and gain new perspectives on the business. Just remember to always respect their businesses and boundaries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies