• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Warm Call Reports From the Past?

In summary, the conversation discusses the frustration of not being able to review past Warm Call Reports, and the desire for a system like iContact where past messages and reports can be easily accessed. It is also mentioned that opening rates may be inaccurate due to reading emails on smartphones. The idea of printing out the report every month is suggested, and someone has already done so. It is also mentioned that the newsletter will now go out on the first of the month.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
Is there a way to review Warm Call Reports from the past? I've pulled up the emails from the past, but I can only seem to review the report from the July 2011 newsletter. :cry:

There is no way to see any history whatso ever. I was hoping they would make changes and announce them at NC. I also use iContact and love that I can look up any previous message and track the reports as far back as I need to. I also would love to be able to view the report throughout the month as many folks are not as vigilant with their emails as I am. I also just found out that if they read the emails on their smart phones, it does not show as being opened on the reports, so in this day and age, the opening rate may be much higher.:confused:

Dang it, anyway! Maybe I'll start printing out the report every month. I never really knew how to use the report until I attended NC and my roommates told me about seeing who the 'unique clicks' were. Now that I know, I wanted to review all past newsletters. Oh well.

I just went in and cut and copied it into a Word Document (Landscape) and that'll be nice to be able to go back to.

Great idea, Lisa. I just went and did that too before the new cycle starts, with the dispersal today.:love:

But yet the newsletter never got updated and as far as I know it never got sent out on Monday. I'm getting really tired of this - a newsletter should go out when we're told it should, especially for the ridiculous price we pay for it...sigh...

Aimee,The newsletter is going out on August 1st according to PC news wire.

Thanks Gina :) That's what I get for skimming those :eek:
I wonder if it's going to start going out on the first of the month from now on.

1. What is a warm call report?

A warm call report is a document that records the details and outcome of a sales call made to a potential customer who has previously shown interest in our products or services. It is a way to track and analyze the success of our sales efforts and to identify any areas for improvement.

2. How do I access warm call reports from the past?

Warm call reports can be accessed through our company's database or CRM system. Simply log in to the system and search for the specific report you are looking for. You can also contact your team leader or manager for assistance in finding the report.

3. What information should be included in a warm call report?

A warm call report should include the date and time of the call, the name and contact information of the customer, a brief summary of the conversation, any follow-up actions taken, and the outcome of the call (e.g. sale made, appointment scheduled, etc.). It is also helpful to include any relevant notes or feedback from the customer.

4. How often should I submit a warm call report?

You should submit a warm call report after each sales call to a potential customer, regardless of the outcome. This will ensure that all interactions with customers are properly documented and can be used for analysis and future reference.

5. Why are warm call reports important?

Warm call reports are important because they provide valuable insights into our sales efforts and help us improve our strategies. They also serve as a record of our interactions with customers, which can be useful for building and maintaining relationships. Additionally, warm call reports can be used to track individual performance and identify top performers in our company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
otisbg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heatherstobbs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash