• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted - Some New Fall Products

In summary, a variety of new fall products will be released, including a pumpkin-shaped baking dish, apple-scented candles, and fall-themed kitchen towels. Additionally, there will be new cookware and bakeware items, such as a cast iron skillet with a fall leaf design and a bundt cake pan in the shape of a scarecrow. There will also be new kitchen gadgets and tools, including an apple corer and slicer, pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter set, and an apple peeler and spiralizer. Photos of the new products can be found on the website, social media pages, and in the fall catalog. The new products will be available for purchase on September 1st.
momoftwins
I am in search of a few of the new fall products. I was unable to earn any and can not afford to buy all of them. I am doing a show this month to remain active so will be unable to host my own show again in September. I would like the following:

Cutting board with measuring cups
decorator bottles
Forged cutlery 5" knife

Please let me know if you would be willing to part with an extra one.

bumping up

It's almost September. Put together a catalog show ending September 1 and get these with your host beneifts. You'll get them by the end of the first week of September. You can just use the catalog to sell them in the meantime.

As I stated in my original post I am doing a catalog show now that needs to be submitted by August 31 so I can remain active. I would not have enough orders, etc to do a show this month and next month.

I want to buy them from someone at our cost!

Sorry. I missed that. Was just trying to help.

Thanks Beth!

Just a suggestion Sharisse, why dont you show your guests at your show the new catalog along w/ the old and place orders for now and hold onto the new products til Sept? Maybe this will keep you active and still allow you to put a show together for Sept.

I am doing my own show now b/c of the Going going gone for this month and then a Sept show for all the new products (for those that wont host a show).
anyway.. I hope this helps and you remain active.

Related to Wanted - Some New Fall Products

1. What new products are being released for the fall?

We are excited to introduce a variety of new products for the fall season, including our new pumpkin-shaped baking dish, apple-scented candles, and cozy fall-themed kitchen towels.

2. Will there be any new cookware or bakeware items?

Yes, we have several new cookware and bakeware items coming out this fall, such as our cast iron skillet with a fall leaf design and a bundt cake pan in the shape of a scarecrow.

3. Are there any new kitchen gadgets or tools?

Absolutely! We have a new apple corer and slicer that makes preparing fall pies a breeze, as well as a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter set and a versatile apple peeler and spiralizer.

4. Can I see pictures of the new products?

Yes, we have a sneak peek of our fall products available on our website. You can also find photos on our social media pages and in our fall catalog.

5. When will the new products be available for purchase?

Our fall products will be available for purchase starting on September 1st. Mark your calendars and get ready to add some fall flair to your kitchen!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jasonmva
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • esavvymom