• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: 1st Trivet of the Series - Help Jennie Complete Her Collection!

In summary, the "Wanted: 1st Trivet of the Series" collection is a limited edition series of 5 trivets designed by Pampered Chef consultant Jennie. Each trivet features a unique design and is numbered for collectibility. The first trivet, featuring a farmhouse design, is currently available for purchase, with the remaining 4 trivets to be released in the future. The collection can be purchased through Jennie's Pampered Chef website and there is no limit to the number of trivets that can be purchased. However, it is recommended to purchase early as the trivets are limited edition and may sell out quickly.
Jennie4PC
I know someone else is one here asking but I have a friend who would love to have the 1st trivet of the series. She has the 2nd one and right now is wishing she had the 1st one. If anyone has one they are willing to part with please let me know.
Thanks
Jennie

I will check...I know that I will not be able to get back to you tonight...but I will try tomorrow...I know that I had some extras but I am not sure if I got rid of them yet or not.

Heidi,
That is great just let me kno. I wont even see my riend until Mon afternoon. If you have one let me know the cost plus shipping to 89801. Thanks

Related to Wanted: 1st Trivet of the Series - Help Jennie Complete Her Collection!

What is the "Wanted: 1st Trivet of the Series" collection?

The "Wanted: 1st Trivet of the Series" collection is a limited edition series of trivets designed by Pampered Chef consultant Jennie. Each trivet features a unique design and is numbered for collectibility.

How many trivets are in the "Wanted: 1st Trivet of the Series" collection?

There are a total of 5 trivets in the "Wanted: 1st Trivet of the Series" collection. The first trivet, featuring a farmhouse design, is currently available for purchase. The remaining 4 trivets will be released in the future.

Where can I purchase the "Wanted: 1st Trivet of the Series" collection?

The first trivet in the series can be purchased through Jennie's Pampered Chef website. The remaining trivets will also be available for purchase through her website when they are released.

Can I purchase just one trivet from the collection?

Yes, you can purchase just one trivet from the "Wanted: 1st Trivet of the Series" collection. However, if you are interested in collecting the entire series, it is recommended to purchase all 5 trivets as they are released to ensure you have the complete set.

Is there a limit to how many trivets I can purchase from the "Wanted: 1st Trivet of the Series" collection?

There is no limit to the number of trivets you can purchase from the "Wanted: 1st Trivet of the Series" collection. However, since the trivets are limited edition, they may sell out quickly. It is recommended to purchase early to ensure you can complete your collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jkendall
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jendill
  • dragonflyz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
AmieCream
  • TLChef