• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to win gift cards for Christmas? Register now for Heroes At Home!

In summary, the "Attn: Active Duty Military" program offered by Pampered Chef provides support and benefits to active duty military members and their families. All branches of the military are eligible to participate and signing up can be done through the website with proof of active duty status. Exclusive discounts, special offers, and resources are available, and staying updated can be done through email, social media, and regularly checking the website.
Sheila
Gold Member
You can register NOW for Heroes At Home (a contest through Sears to try & win Gift Cards for Christmas)http://www.sears.com/shc/s/dap_10153_12605_DAP_HAH+ApplicationETA: It's only open from 1PM - 3PM CENTRAL Time Zone, so if you don't get it done soon, you'll miss out!

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for sharing this opportunity! I just registered for Heroes At Home and I'm really excited about the chance to win some gift cards for Christmas. It's great to see companies like Sears supporting our heroes and their families. I'll definitely spread the word to my friends and family. And thanks for the heads up about the limited time frame, I wouldn't want to miss out on this chance. Happy holidays!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this opportunity with us. As a pampered chef consultant, I know how important it is to find ways to save money during the holiday season. Heroes At Home sounds like a great way to potentially win some gift cards for Christmas. I encourage everyone to take advantage of this opportunity and register now. Just remember, the registration is only open for a limited time, so don't wait too long! Happy holidays!

1. What is the "Attn: Active Duty Military" program offered by Pampered Chef?

The "Attn: Active Duty Military" program is a special program offered by Pampered Chef that provides support and benefits to active duty military members and their families. This program allows military families to access exclusive discounts, special offers, and resources to help make their lives easier.

2. Who is eligible to participate in the "Attn: Active Duty Military" program?

All active duty military members and their families are eligible to participate in the "Attn: Active Duty Military" program. This includes all branches of the military, including Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard.

3. How do I sign up for the "Attn: Active Duty Military" program?

To sign up for the "Attn: Active Duty Military" program, simply visit our website and fill out the registration form. You will need to provide proof of your active duty status, such as a military ID or orders, to verify your eligibility.

4. What benefits and discounts are offered through the "Attn: Active Duty Military" program?

As a member of the "Attn: Active Duty Military" program, you will have access to exclusive discounts, special offers, and resources to help make your life easier. These benefits may include free shipping, discounted products, and access to cooking classes and recipes.

5. How can I stay updated on the latest offers and resources available through the "Attn: Active Duty Military" program?

To stay updated on the latest offers and resources available through the "Attn: Active Duty Military" program, make sure to sign up for our email list and follow us on social media. We also recommend regularly checking our website for any new offers or updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
  • chefjeanine
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • The_Kitchen_Guy