• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Win a Culinary Getaway? Join the Top 50 Sales Challenge 2008 Now!

In summary, the "Top 50 Sales Challenge 2008" is an annual sales competition within Pampered Chef for consultants to be among the top 50 highest sales performers. To participate, one must be a Pampered Chef consultant with at least $5000 in sales for the year. The top 50 sales performers will receive recognition and rewards, and the challenge runs from January 1st to December 31st. Progress can be tracked through the Sales Challenge Tracker on the consultant website.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Earn a Culinary Getaway!

Be among the top 50 in comms sales held and submitted July 1-Aug 31st and you'll enjoy an unforgettable culinary experience in Chicago!

Your exciting trip Sept 22-24 includes:
A cooking demo from Chris Koetke, Kendall College's Dean of Culinary Arts, and star of NC and product demo videos

Hands on training at the acclaimed Kendall College school of Culinary arts

Dinner at the Kendall College restaurant-the dining room-on sept 22

a private dinner at an exclusive Chicago restaurant on Sept 23

Round trip airfare

Two night hotel accomodations at the award winning Swissotel

After seeing all those top performers at NC, do I even have a chance? Come on, David Meenan does 10 shows a week!!
This is a great incentive, don't get me wrong, but I think the top execs should step aside from this one, and let us little people have a chance.

laurichef said:
After seeing all those top performers at NC, do I even have a chance? Come on, David Meenan does 10 shows a week!!
This is a great incentive, don't get me wrong, but I think the top execs should step aside from this one, and let us little people have a chance.

David Meenan isn't a top exec - He's a Director and he works very hard to earn his rewards.

I did not mean that to sound so snooty. He does work very hard, and I respect him for that.

That sounds exciting I am not for sure if I will make that with us being gone but I am so trying for that.

Related to Want to Win a Culinary Getaway? Join the Top 50 Sales Challenge 2008 Now!

What is the "Top 50 Sales Challenge 2008"?

The "Top 50 Sales Challenge 2008" is an annual sales competition within Pampered Chef, where consultants compete to be among the top 50 highest sales performers for the year.

How do I participate in the "Top 50 Sales Challenge 2008"?

To participate in the "Top 50 Sales Challenge 2008", you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and have a minimum of $5000 in sales for the year. You will automatically be entered into the challenge and your sales will be tracked throughout the year.

What are the rewards for being in the top 50 sales performers?

The top 50 sales performers will receive recognition and rewards, such as a special badge on their consultant website, a personalized certificate, and the opportunity to attend a special Pampered Chef event with other top performers.

When does the "Top 50 Sales Challenge 2008" start and end?

The challenge begins on January 1st and ends on December 31st of the same year. The top 50 sales performers will be announced in January of the following year.

Can I track my progress in the "Top 50 Sales Challenge 2008"?

Yes, you can track your progress in the "Top 50 Sales Challenge 2008" through the Sales Challenge Tracker on your consultant website. This will show you where you rank among other consultants and how close you are to reaching the top 50.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Back